Options

2 Tickets to Seattle 1st night? Need advice pls

jaymitzjaymitz Posts: 1
So I started a new job last year and was not able to confirm till after the draw/TM presale if I could get the time off work to travel to Seattle to see PJ. I didn't want to enter the draw in case I couldn't get the time off work. I now have the time off work but cannot find tickets anywhere for sale and am wondering what to do. If I book the flights etc for my family it is about a 4 thousand dollar vacation (bringing the kids and wife) I really only wanted to go out there to see PJ but don't want to book unless I can get some tickets in advance. Seats do not matter just want to be in the stadium. What do you guys think my chances are at scoring some seats? I really have no idea what to do :(  I have checked TM and vivid and nothing available. I usually just buy tickets from TM but with the new ticket system it doesn't seem like I will be able to figure out how to get tickets until they announce how the tickets will be sold. Any suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Flying from Ontario, Canada. TIA

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    10C singles will start popping up this summer once they start sending out the tickets via email, but you will not find two together since they are only allowed to sell one of their tickets. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    I thought all tickets are being done via mobile?  There will be no physical tickets sent.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    edited May 2018
    They will be mobile, but they said they will send info on where your seats are before the show, sometime in July I think. And at this point you can do your 1 electronic transfer of you +1 ticket.
    I don't think anyone knows exactly what it will look like, but there will be single tickets available at least a few weeks before the show. I would agree with LukinFan that at that point you will see some for sale here. There aren't any now because no one has anything to transfer. Once we get that information and ability to actually transfer the +1, you'll see them for sale. 
    If you are looking for more than 1 together I don't think you will find them here. Just singles.
  • Options
    dutz054dutz054 Dallas Posts: 68
    TM Verified pre-sale tickets had the option of hard tickets. This is confirmed as I have 2 in my desk currently.