Holy Grail Thanks from The Quinlan Foundation

dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
edited May 2018 in Lost Dogs
i just wanted to pass along our sincere thanks to you all for the beautiful donation that was made to The Quinlan Foundation in Skully's memory....so far, we have donated over $5000 in cash or instruments to economically challenged K-12 schools in Skully's home state of North Carolina, where his children are growing up. This expression of love in his memory has touched us deeply. Please look up and follow The Quinlan Foundation on FB to see how we have used money previously donated, and how we will use the money you have donated. Also, if any of you are pick collectors, one of Skully's family members recently donated to us a mint (possibly the nicest one in existence, literally stored untouched for 25 years) "Scully is God/Stone" guitar pick that we will be waffling through the Foundation page in the very near future. We are also on ebay seller name thequinlanfoundation selling music memorabilia to raise money. Again, we are grateful for what you have done, we think you will be pleased with how your donation is spent, and we hope you will help us along in our continuing journey of uniting children with music.... Jimmy    https://www.facebook.com/TheQuinlanFoundation

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    It’s belinda27’s fault.  It’s all on her!!  :clap:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    This post make me so happy!  And all cos of this wonderful woman,Belinda.. Thank u girl.. U are a gem

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”