albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Bee sound
    I hate buzzing in my ear actually...

Damn June bugs are the worst.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited May 2018
    There's still heaps of Bees here in Australia luckily...saw hundreds actually the other day swarming around a Bush think it was Jasmine...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    i_lov_it said:
    There's still heaps of Bees here in Australia luckily...saw hundreds actually the other day swarming around a Bush think it was Jasmine...
    I have read, unfortunately, that while Australia has so far largely been spared from the worldwide bee shortage crisis, complacency within Australia about this may end up being the cause of a future crisis. Because the country isn't yet suffering from this the way most of the rest of the world is, no real measures to prevent it from happening later are being taken, and that includes a failure to ban many pesticides that have contributed to the problem in other places. Sounds like Australia needs to step it up in terms of stronger preventative measures. But that is good that the problem hasn't gotten bad there yet!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    No worries.  Scott Pruitt will take care of this.  No more bees, no more bee problem.  You're welcome