Options

No more war, no more hate.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

maybe America should just let the Iranian backed rebel forces take the country, overthrow the Yemen government, and set up shop in an impoverished third world middle east nation with a strong insurgence of terrorist organizations on the southern border of its ally Saudi Arabia... sounds like a great plan

who likes to see dead bodies or dead kids? not me.... but how come I don't see the people and bodies of the kids killed by rebel forces?

• Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    my2hands said:

maybe America should just let the Iranian backed rebel forces take the country, overthrow the Yemen government, and set up shop in an impoverished third world middle east nation with a strong insurgence of terrorist organizations on the southern border of its ally Saudi Arabia... sounds like a great plan

who likes to see dead bodies or dead kids? not me.... but how come I don't see the people and bodies of the kids killed by rebel forces?

Well said my 2 hands!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    RYME said:
    my2hands said:

Well said my 2 hands!
    Agreed. Very well said. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    JC29856 said:
    This is true although it is an incomplete picture.  Behind these faces stand the corporate heads who make oodles and scads of money off of war and behind them the stockholders who keep it all moving.  And lets not forget the voters.  War is perpetuated by a lot more than just heads of state who are often the facade of a massive complex war machine.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.