Options

Eddie Vedder Brazil poster by Dan Mumford

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    Sweet! Shipping confirmation received from 10club. :) 
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 694
    mpedone said:
    demetrios said:
    Hot damn, those are beautiful!
    London and Louisville already dropped in the Shop?
  • Options
    LukinAtU said:
    mpedone said:
    demetrios said:
    Hot damn, those are beautiful!
    London and Louisville already dropped in the Shop?
    Not yet.
  • Options
    Received today with my 2nd ever 10club $16.17 customs fee on a poster. Who cares right? It's not the variant but the set is complete! :) 

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,935
    Well done. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,994
    demetrios said:
    Received today with my 2nd ever 10club $16.17 customs fee on a poster. Who cares right? It's not the variant but the set is complete! :) 

got the Munk 1 Sao Paulo.  $5.90 duty/tax and $9.95 for the privilege to pay it tax.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    demetrios said:

got the Munk 1 Sao Paulo.  $5.90 duty/tax and $9.95 for the privilege to pay it tax.
    I called both Canada Post and Canada Customs to see what was going on. I am not really familiar with all this stuff but Canada Post blamed everything on Canada Customs and Customs said that it is random to get selected. We now know that is not true since every Canadian I know has been hit every time in the last month. Also I guess Customs gets the 5.90 and Canada post gets the 10$ handling. Ridiculous that we are all getting hit. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:

I called both Canada Post and Canada Customs to see what was going on. I am not really familiar with all this stuff but Canada Post blamed everything on Canada Customs and Customs said that it is random to get selected. We now know that is not true since every Canadian I know has been hit every time in the last month. Also I guess Customs gets the 5.90 and Canada post gets the 10$ handling. Ridiculous that we are all getting hit. 
    Oh it's not true about the randomly selected few cause everyone I know too are getting hit. Canada Customs needs to take it easy. 
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Yes, I just got my 4th customs fee charge.

3 were posters from here and another was an ebay purchase. so 4/5 last parcel to arrive at my house had fees.

the 5th package was a marq Spusta print and he noted $10 value (thank god).

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754

Yes, I just got my 4th customs fee charge.

3 were posters from here and another was an ebay purchase. so 4/5 last parcel to arrive at my house had fees.

the 5th package was a marq Spusta print and he noted $10 value (thank god).

I see on my package that it says something like exemption 30$ or something like that. I do not have it on me but wonder if the price was under that then it would be customs free? Sucks they even add the 10$ shipping on top of it to make it 45$ total taxable.