Options

Where will the "reserved" tickets thru 10 club be?

christinewspchristinewsp Charleston Posts: 10
Is there a place in the venue where only people that got reserved seats thru 10 club will sit?

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,932
    usually.

• Options
    I was asking if anyone knows where the section is.  Trying to see if we are close to our other friend who will have a ticket by himself.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    I was asking if anyone knows where the section is.  Trying to see if we are close to our other friend who will have a ticket by himself.
    Seats are assigned based on seniority. So it all depends on your 10c number where your seat will be assigned. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    What show?
  • Options
    For Wrigley.  I was just seeing if anyone had an idea where they were.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    edited March 2018
    For Wrigley.  I was just seeing if anyone had an idea where they were.
    Taking a look at Stubhub will give you an idea at the seats that 10c were able to reserve. The sections that are blocked out in white are unavailable and appear to be seats that are reserved for the 10c members. Seating begins on the field and lower bowl section, close to the stage in the outfield. Where your seats and your friends seat will be depend on your 10c member numbers. We should find out where are seats are in June or July. Hope this helps a bit. 
    Post edited by Ray J. T. on
  • Options
    Wrigley will be all sections on the field and lower bowl all the way to home plate. Some seats will be in the front row of the grandstand as well as the front rows of the upperbowl. What is your number and where is your friend sitting. It is highly unlikely you will be anywheres close to each other I would imagine. 
  • Options
    Thank you sooo much!!!!
  • Options
    I know we wont be close to each other but she is going to see if she can buy a ticket kinda near us.  I dont know my ticket numbers bc I went thru club tickets.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    In 2016 at Wrigley, night one I was Aisle 6 Row 5 and night two Aisle 7 Row 2.  These sections are in the lower bowl where the bullpens used to be, just past 3rd base along the left field wall.  It was basically the same spot both nights.  My 10C# is 221xxx.  This was the view I had:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    If you go to Ten Club --> My Account --> Membership your number will be there. Mine is 512XXX. The higher your number the further back your seats will be.  Also we should know in July where our seats are with the new mobile ticket system they are using. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Awesome seats!  She just doesnt want to get a ticket that is totally across the place and she is scared she wont be able to get to us so she will be spending the concert by herself.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Awesome seats!  She just doesnt want to get a ticket that is totally across the place and she is scared she wont be able to get to us so she will be spending the concert by herself.
    You're  never alone at a Pearl Jam concert
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    So you want to be sure she could seat-hop easily and disturb others in your row.  Stay classy.
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    WSP? As in : 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQ-IyK4RAs

No, things are different over in PJ land.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    What does me being a fan of another band have anything to do with it?

We bas want to be in the same area.  We are going to buy 2 tickets in an area and we would like to be somewhat close just so during the shows we can see each other.

Ive been to pj plenty, I know how it works.

Have a great day.

Post edited by christinewsp on
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 218
    The seats in Wrigley are wide enough where you can squeeze 6 people into 4 seats. So long as said people are not huge bodies. 
  • Options
    That’s what’s up!