Ticket Found!

campkayacampkaya Posts: 15
edited August 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
I am looking to buy 1 ticket to Chicago night 1, anywhere, or better yet, 2 GA or 2 verified together, so my sister who just survived cancer can join me! Please help if you can. Thank you!
Post edited by campkaya on

Comments

• campkayacampkaya Posts: 15
    I know I would have to get 2 GA from two different people. Seeming hard enough to find 1 but I'm hopeful my sis and I can both find a ticket! 

Still looking! If you'd like to sell that elusive ticket, it would really mean a lot!
    Help help! Hard to imagine flying into Chicago Saturday and still trying to find a ticket. All those yesterdays I searched the forum with no luck, but I'm still looking, hoping for future days where I smile, knowing I found a ticket! Seeing this show is high on my wishlist. I'll just breathe, remain in a state of love and trust that some angel comes through for me. Lots of trades, but I see those and think, not for you! But if you're down with selling your N1 ticket, I'd be out of my mind with joy. The end.
    My sister can't make it after all now, but I'm still looking for a ticket for Wrigley 8/18. Please let me know if you need to sell one. Thanks!
    Getting so close! Giving it another try, anyone looking to sell 1?
  • I have a single ticket for night one (Ticketmaster verified fan presale) section 142, I can sell you for face value ($107.50). I have posted this in another thread, so if you would be interested, please let me know asap.
    B Robinette
    Hey, sorry I didn't see this earlier, it's been a crazy week. Is your ticket still available?