Options

Collectionzz holding The Art of 'Do The Evolution' Event beginning on TODAY (3/28) @ 2pm EST

sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
edited March 2018 in The Porch
Collectionzz is going to be holding the first sale of original, hand drawn and hand painted animation cells, storyboards and sketches from the 'Do The Evolution' music video. A preview with the first batch of material is up at this link: https://goo.gl/Gj9GVU

www.Collectionzz.com
Post edited by sak300zx on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,742
    Sweet!!!
  • Options

collectionzz The first Art of 'Do The Evolution' Event is only a few days away!! Did you see the preview yet on Collectionzz.com?! #pearljam @pearljam #toddmcfarlane @todd_mcfarlane_official #animation #art #musicvideo #grunge #eddievedder @eddievedderfanpage
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Very cool!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    I can't wait for this
  • Options
    sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    TODAY!
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    How did everyone do?
    I was happy to acquire Storyboard: Scene 107 (Barcode People)
    It looks like no one pounced on the death girl individual pencil crayon sketches... They looked awesome, but obviously too rich for everyone.
    Share your acquisitions here! Would love to see what everyone got.
    Peace
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    I was able to pick up the opening scene Jupiter and Mars, and the Panzer Tanks - scene 27.

cant wait to see these in person. I just got my shipping notification today.. these guys always package like champs too!
  • Options