Options

PEARL JAM: LIVE at the ORPHEUM THEATER VINYL

Greetings. This is the record that came with the Vs/Vitalogy box set a few years back.
It is brand new and has been stored upright in a smoke-free, pet-free home, away from temperatures, sunlight, and moisture.
Asking price: $215.00
Please message me with any questions, or email: jfylan75@gmail.com - I can always link you to my Ebay profile if you have any concerns. I have done business with a few of you here and everything has gone perfectly.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    I think you have 1 zero too many?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    :get_outta_here:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Greetings. This is the record that came with the Vs/Vitalogy box set a few years back.
    It is brand new and has been stored upright in a smoke-free, pet-free home, away from temperatures, sunlight, and moisture.
    Asking price: $215.00
    Please message me with any questions, or email: jfylan75@gmail.com - I can always link you to my Ebay profile if you have any concerns. I have done business with a few of you here and everything has gone perfectly.
    Thanks!
    I have a minty fresh $20 bill straight from the bank machine
     Asking price $50.00 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Savage af
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.