Options

how much total time each day do you spend discussing/focused Donald Trump/related?

2»

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Hahaha.  Nice and peaceful message right there.
    Putting up the peace sign doesn't mean anything sonetsome.
    what do you do, when some always acts like a douche bag towards you, even though you never respond to them, only react?
    It's one thing when one person always acts like a douche bag towards you.....

When everyone acts like a douche bag towards you, you might consider the common denominator....
    that people are tools? no one acts like that towards me in real life here in Seattle, people act all bad ass behind a keyboard, and mob mentality to gang up on people whose opinions differ from your or who you don't agree with or who doesn't speak the way you want, it's fucking ridiculous, come say the it to my face, or do you just like being tools in the message boards? 
    People aren't ganging up on you because you have a differing opinion.

People are correcting you, because your statements are factually incorrect. 

I'd say it to your face if I thought it would make a difference, but you're so far down the rabbit hole I'm not sure it would matter. 
    your still talking, I already said I am not going to engage you, just leave me alone, please just ignore everything I say, if they still had the block feature, you would have been blocked, just go away
    *you're*
    see, I was up late at night stoned, and I made a error, and you have to keep being a tool to point it out, would you please just leave me alone and stop harassing me, or are you just that miserable person where you have nothing better to do?

You were mentioning the ability to ignore earlier. Ignoring can be a useful thing; there are posters on here that I don't respond to, and I know it's better for me (probably better for them, too). But ignoring only applies to yourself - you don't get to demand that others ignore you. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Hahaha.  Nice and peaceful message right there.
    Putting up the peace sign doesn't mean anything sonetsome.
    what do you do, when some always acts like a douche bag towards you, even though you never respond to them, only react?
    It's one thing when one person always acts like a douche bag towards you.....

When everyone acts like a douche bag towards you, you might consider the common denominator....
    that people are tools? no one acts like that towards me in real life here in Seattle, people act all bad ass behind a keyboard, and mob mentality to gang up on people whose opinions differ from your or who you don't agree with or who doesn't speak the way you want, it's fucking ridiculous, come say the it to my face, or do you just like being tools in the message boards? 
    People aren't ganging up on you because you have a differing opinion.

People are correcting you, because your statements are factually incorrect. 

I'd say it to your face if I thought it would make a difference, but you're so far down the rabbit hole I'm not sure it would matter. 
    your still talking, I already said I am not going to engage you, just leave me alone, please just ignore everything I say, if they still had the block feature, you would have been blocked, just go away
    *you're*
    see, I was up late at night stoned, and I made a error, and you have to keep being a tool to point it out, would you please just leave me alone and stop harassing me, or are you just that miserable person where you have nothing better to do?

You were mentioning the ability to ignore earlier. Ignoring can be a useful thing; there are posters on here that I don't respond to, and I know it's better for me (probably better for them, too). But ignoring only applies to yourself - you don't get to demand that others ignore you. 
    I came up with a solution for that any time, the 3 or 4 people that constantly follow me around to harass me, I am only going to post this picture as a response, they don't deserve anything more than that from me

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    No pun intended, but this forum has really gone to shit in the last week.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited February 2018
    How about sticking to the topics?
    Comment about the subject matter, not the individual commenters.  Posting guidelines 101.
    This thread was suppose to be yet another Donald Trump poll.
    How about stop feeling sorry for yourself & pick yourself up by your bootstraps.
    Holy Cow!
    Meanwhile I'll play the Donald Trump theme songs.
    https://youtu.be/HE8QFMFeIxs
    https://youtu.be/Xby91TkrToo
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    tbergs said:

...zing
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergs said:

...zing
    look in the mirror

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230

Ha

Wonder if this will be the 5th thread of yours closed down since you started posting again a couple weeks ago.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    tbergs said:
    Agreed.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

Ha

Wonder if this will be the 5th thread of yours closed down since you started posting again a couple weeks ago.

This discussion has been closed.