Rogue Stoner’s Joint

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited March 2018
    Great Song choice RS :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    This joint, the one I’m in right now, feels so damn good tonight. So peaceful. I did the little things that make me happy, my girl is sleeping over next door and I can see the flashlights flickering from their treehouse, my boys were both calm and sweet and helpful tonight, the cat’s all sprawled out, only the dogs are acting weird but I’m more of a cat person so, ehh. And it started way before I smoked. Oh I needed a good day, half a day. I just realized I’ve been smiling for the past couple hours, and those that met me know...I have total resting bitch face. :tongue:
    What a lovely evening this has been. I thank you all for making it even better. :hug:
    This joint, the one I’m in right now, feels so damn good tonight. So peaceful. I did the little things that make me happy, my girl is sleeping over next door and I can see the flashlights flickering from their treehouse, my boys were both calm and sweet and helpful tonight, the cat’s all sprawled out, only the dogs are acting weird but I’m more of a cat person so, ehh. And it started way before I smoked. Oh I needed a good day, half a day. I just realized I’ve been smiling for the past couple hours, and those that met me know...I have total resting bitch face. :tongue:
    What a lovely evening this has been. I thank you all for making it even better. :hug:

Glad you had a lovely evening RS...and I'm so Happy that you're smiling...you definitely have a Good sense of Humour and are Funny ;)
    edited March 2018
    I should also say it must have been a Good Joint RS ;)
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Im considering taking up pot again. Its been 20 years since. Its still illegal here but im close to trying again. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Im considering taking up pot again. Its been 20 years since. Its still illegal here but im close to trying again. 
    Why did you stop? Did you have any issues with it? Did it lead you down darker paths populated by toxic people whom brought harm to you? Or did you bring harm to yourself?

If no to the above and other serious questions, pass it on over to @lastexitlondon , @RogueStoner
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    I became paranoid and was due to be a father for the first time. Went on to become overwhelmed with anxiety. Only to replace it with alcohol for the last 20 years which did more damage . Can't win
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

Hey RS...pass it around ;)

i_lov_it said:

Glad you had a lovely evening RS...and I'm so Happy that you're smiling...you definitely have a Good sense of Humour and are Funny ;)
    Thank you, how nice of you. All thanks to those around me...so thank you. :hug:
    Lastexit, 
    I got extremely paranoid and had a horrible reaction first time I smoked weed. And look at me now! :smiley: 
    Just being silly. What I’m saying is that it may have been due to the strain or several other variables that may not come into play this time. If you do try it again, I recommend doing so in a safe and comfortable environment, perhaps with your partner there to put yourself at ease. 
    I’ve been pretty busy the last couple of days, with taking care of my kids and toddler, and the neighborhood kids/dogs/moms. You can tell it’s Spring Break around here when all the moms are sitting out drinking at 4 pm on a Monday. :lol:
    Then I like to make sure everyone is safe at home, which last night wasn’t until 3 a.m. 
    And now I can finally take a moment for myself and smoke. And I would totally pass it around if I could reach that far. :)
    Awww. I asked my 9 y.o. to the ballet next week and she said “I’ll go because of you”. A few minutes later...”and there’s food there!” I said they don’t allow food. Her face crumpled for a moment and then she said “That’s ok. I’ll still go because it’s with you”.
    My 7 y.o...I can predict his exact reaction. Make a face, say something about ballet being stupid/boring/for girls (i.e. nonsense his father taught him), reluctantly agree to go, do 2 shopping trips and 3 wardrobe changes, sit on my lap the whole time, enthralled by the whole thing. 
    Man, I love these kids! :heart:
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^ Awww boys are so sweet. My nephew, the sweetest ... ehmm I mean toughest ;) kid I ever met would act just like your son if I asked him to a ballet. My daughter and my niece are reluctantly compliant with anything it seems these days.
    Damn. I’ve been hearing sirens for a while now. That can’t be good. Can’t tell if it’s police or fire. Praying for all those that need it. 
    Long pause, now it’s coming closer. That would be the ambulance. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    Lastexit, 
    I got extremely paranoid and had a horrible reaction first time I smoked weed. And look at me now! :smiley: 
    Just being silly. What I’m saying is that it may have been due to the strain or several other variables that may not come into play this time. If you do try it again, I recommend doing so in a safe and comfortable environment, perhaps with your partner there to put yourself at ease. 
    I've had problems with weed paranoia in the past as well- usually a combination of too strong a strain for my type of brain receptors, paranoia over doing something illegal, and paranoia over judgement by others.  Legalization (even though not in my country but at least in my state) has removed so much of that and made it a pleasure and a great way to relax and de-stress.  This is exactly why legalization is such a good idea.  It's becoming more legal in more places all the time.  Finally! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Yesterday, I woke up in a pretty good mood...no pain, no anxiety, no sadness. Shortly after noon, I started to notice a very familiar feeling, very much like a panic attack but “slightly removed”, which is the best way I can describe it. It’s very subtle but the rest of the feelings were not...at times I was shaking or seriously expecting to vomit. It wouldn’t go away so I did what I always do in such cases...I started contacting those I care about most. Usually, once I reach the right person, the feeling goes away. I was able to reach almost everyone (minus one who’s dead to me) and all were doing well. The feeling continued. Something told me whatever was wrong, hasn’t happened yet but was about to. With no more clues, what could I do? I went about taking care of my kids and their friends. The impromptu sleepover was a much needed distraction from that awful dread I felt. 
    As I was settling into bed for the night, I heard a siren. I’m not very religious but some parts of my Catholic upbringing stuck with me, so I crossed myself as I always do. As more sirens sounded, I started praying. Hard. With all my might. See my post from last night above. I felt compelled to go out and find them. I talked myself out of it as any “normal” person would do, but it took so much to resist this urge. Somehow, after the last of the ambulance sirens faded in the distance, I felt a calm feeling, like everything/everyone was going to be ok. 

In reality, what I was hearing was the sound of 5 police cars, 2 fire trucks and 4 ambulances. At the large intersection by my neighborhood, a van with 8 teens was turning left when they were struck by a driver who ran the red light at 60 mph (speed limit is 45). Both vehicles rolled. All 8 teens miraculously survived with only minor injuries.
    And now I know why I had that feeling of dread, why I felt the urge to find that accident. One of the teens is the 16 y.o. daughter of my neighbor and close friend (more like a sister, really). This smart, strong, beautiful girl is part of my chosen family and we almost lost her last night. Thanks to the powers that be that she is still here. 

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    Yesterday, I woke up in a pretty good mood...no pain, no anxiety, no sadness. Shortly after noon, I started to notice a very familiar feeling, very much like a panic attack but “slightly removed”, which is the best way I can describe it. It’s very subtle but the rest of the feelings were not...at times I was shaking or seriously expecting to vomit. It wouldn’t go away so I did what I always do in such cases...I started contacting those I care about most. Usually, once I reach the right person, the feeling goes away. I was able to reach almost everyone (minus one who’s dead to me) and all were doing well. The feeling continued. Something told me whatever was wrong, hasn’t happened yet but was about to. With no more clues, what could I do? I went about taking care of my kids and their friends. The impromptu sleepover was a much needed distraction from that awful dread I felt. 
    As I was settling into bed for the night, I heard a siren. I’m not very religious but some parts of my Catholic upbringing stuck with me, so I crossed myself as I always do. As more sirens sounded, I started praying. Hard. With all my might. See my post from last night above. I felt compelled to go out and find them. I talked myself out of it as any “normal” person would do, but it took so much to resist this urge. Somehow, after the last of the ambulance sirens faded in the distance, I felt a calm feeling, like everything/everyone was going to be ok. 

In reality, what I was hearing was the sound of 5 police cars, 2 fire trucks and 4 ambulances. At the large intersection by my neighborhood, a van with 8 teens was turning left when they were struck by a driver who ran the red light at 60 mph (speed limit is 45). Both vehicles rolled. All 8 teens miraculously survived with only minor injuries.
    And now I know why I had that feeling of dread, why I felt the urge to find that accident. One of the teens is the 16 y.o. daughter of my neighbor and close friend (more like a sister, really). This smart, strong, beautiful girl is part of my chosen family and we almost lost her last night. Thanks to the powers that be that she is still here. 

Amazing!  So glad those kids are OK.  Your radar is working well, RS!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

Amazing!  So glad those kids are OK.  Your radar is working well, RS!
    Just need to learn to tune in better, but it’s a hell of a ride so far. The physical pain that goes with it really sucks at times, but I’ll tolerate all the pain in the world before I give up on this (and myself) again. I just can’t block it out and when I try, it really messes me up. Besides, I like to think that whatever gave me this “gift”, also gave us this wonderful plant that takes all that pain away. Happy highs to all! :hug:
    Last night really sucked but then I got really high. It’s the only strain that’s unlabeled but I’m just calling it oh shit weed. Amazing!
    So, this just happened...

:open_mouth::fearful:
    :whistle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    So, this just happened...

:open_mouth::fearful:
    Hahahaha!
    Hahahahahaha!
    Well...that’s one bar I can never go back to. Epic shitshow last night. EPIC. :rofl:
    ^ Uh oh! :smiley: Do we want to know???
    Let’s just say...it’s a really good thing I made nice with the cops on duty when I first got there. And hopefully I’m just “the girl in the green shirt”. :lol:

Let’s just say...it’s a really good thing I made nice with the cops on duty when I first got there. And hopefully I’m just “the girl in the green shirt”. :lol:
    Naughty girl! ;)

This statement calls for a little Weird Al action.

https://youtu.be/Zn2Sa5UGxK8
    edited March 2018
    i_lov_it said:

Thank you, how nice of you. All thanks to those around me...so thank you. :hug:

You're welcome RS...Good to see some sincere People here :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    Hey RS, 

Your butt stinks, and you smell like a butt.

Signed Lord Garmadon
    I SAW PEARL JAM