Options

Show in France - We need You

chchatchchat Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Post edited by chchat on

Comments

• Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    I was wondering if you have a significant number of signatures for your petition so far.
    I guess that the aim is to make them come to Paris for the next tour but if you live in the north or in the north east of France, shows in Belgium or in the Netherlands are not that far.
    The same can be said if you live in the south west or in the south east of France where shows in Spain or Italy are probably closer than any show that would be organised in Paris.
    Based on the first shows of the tour, I have met a lot of people coming from Spain, Italy, Sweden, the US or Canada but only one from France...I guess that PJ does not come simply based on the fact that there is not enough requests from promoters and that the fanbase is limited...sadly we live in the least rock and roll country of the world...crappy hip hop and French artists rule in our country.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Not sure what significant is but there were more than 3,500 signatures early may though. A french flag was floating around at the Ziggo dome during the second show and I ran into a couple of french groups during the concerts, still a solid active fanbase around here.