Options

Ticket options for 10Club pre sale

It would be great to have an option to purchase either 1 or 2 tickets during pre sale not just automatically 2. While I love that I won 3 pairs of tickets it is a huge expense and I am now left trying to sell 3 extra (second) tickets with no guarantee I can sell them and get my money back. My friends also won the dates they wanted so are in the same predicament. I am only looking to get back what I paid but it was a lot of money to lay out buying 6 tickets when I only wanted to buy my own 3 dates and could have used the extra cash to pay for tickets for 3 other dates. Just a thought for next tour, anyone else agree?

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    First I've  heard  of it
  • Options
    lorettanyclorettanyc Posts: 12
    edited February 2018
    I am saying it would be a great option, not that it is an option. 

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited February 2018
    Discussed so many times. Give a quick search. You'll gather up the other opinions pretty quick. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Thanks, pity it is in not an option then if people would like it. I for one would like it as an option for some shows. Been seeing the band for 26 years, spent a lot of money for tickets! 
  • Options
    BrunnyBrunny Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Posts: 8
    You interested in selling two tickets? We lost out on all the draws :-(
    2011: Montréal, PQ, Canada
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    You will get your money back.  Don't worry. I am sure you already have people asking for your extras.

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    If you and your friends are in the same predicament like you mentioned, depending on which shows you put in for, why not partner with your friends so that you only put in for show A, and they only put in for show B, then trade with each other and go together to both shows. Rather than you both having pairs to both A & B and having extras. That way you’re only buying a pair and then getting two shows out of it. I know you said you bought three, and depending on where your friends are they may have gone for different shows, but if you have multiple people stuck with extras there may be some overlap of extras.

I usually buy singles for non-PJ shows if it’s something I’d really like to see and don’t know of anybody else interested in going, so I understand. While it would be nice to have the option of 10C single tickets, it would create a lot more work for the club and screws with the logistics of seating by seniority since most rows of seats are even numbers.

Beyond singles, there are others who need 3, 4, or more. I think pairs are the easiest and the best way to go to satisfy the most people.
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    which shows do you and your friends have extras for?
  • Options
    Boston Sept 4, others are promised to people 

• Options
    WesCWesC Posts: 92
    In my opinion, having too many Pearl Jam tickets is never a bad thing.  I was lucky enough to score the 3 nights I put in for in the 10C lottery and then hit my fourth option in the Verified Pre Sale.  I agree, it sucks to lay out a bunch of cash up front, but knowing what the secondary market dictates for these tickets, you will never have a problem getting your money back on the second ticket if sold at face value.  You can always find a taker for the extra on these boards.
    6/30/06 Milwaukee 8/23/09 Chicago 05/03/10 Kansas City 09/03/11 Alpine Valley 09/04/11 Alpine Valley 11/16/13 Oklahoma City
    11/19/13 Phoenix 11/29/13 Portland 10/03/14 St. Louis 10/17/14 Moline 10/19/14 St. Paul 04/26/16 Lexington 08/07/16 Boston
    08/22/16 Chicago 08/08/18 Seattle 08/10/18 Seattle 08/13/18 Missoula 08/18/18 Chicago