Options

Radiohead tickets are $90 including fees

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    I'm kinda pissed that this announcement took from my PJ excitement- kinda stole my PJ thunder in a way- been going back and forth between both artists... Need to try and get into King Of Limbs before its too late... and well, I can listen to any PJ album cover to cover

Apples and oranges my friend.

Although I prefer their more rocking Bends and OKC, I give Radiohead credit for moving their career in a direction they promised back then when Thom proclaimed he "hates" rock music. 

Their experimentation and creativity should be celebrated. The thing with experimentation is that it never hits 100%

"He buzzes like a fridge
    He's like a detuned radio"

• Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 586
    Ohio St. Spring Game tickets, $5.  $4.50 in FEES.  Total cost of a $5 ticket is $9.50.
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i am thinking of buying a ticket to see a show at red rocks but the venue totally sucks 
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Ohio St. Spring Game tickets, $5.  $4.50 in FEES.  Total cost of a $5 ticket is $9.50.
    I remember when you could buy spring game tickets at Big Bear for like $3 I think.  I've only gone to a couple spring games.  I don't get the excitement for them that some people do.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    KC138045 said:
    I remember when you could buy spring game tickets at Big Bear for like $3 I think.  I've only gone to a couple spring games.  I don't get the excitement for them that some people do.

I'll be there on the camera deck...
    Shooting spring practices this week!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    i am thinking of buying a ticket to see a show at red rocks but the venue totally sucks 
    I don’t know about that.  Have you been there?  It worse than sucks, it’s horrible.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    It's picturesque and I was happy to check seeing a show there off the list. That said, between the GA seating and stage-to-seating setup, it would be super annoying if that was my local venue.
  • Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 586
    derbydave said:
    KC138045 said:

cheap, easy, family friendly option for the kids. Only went to last years game. No way I take a 7yr old to a saturday game for hundreds of $$$'s when he can see a "true" football game in his mind for $10 and not get beer or fat guy sweat poured all over him.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    derbydave said:
    KC138045 said:

cheap, easy, family friendly option for the kids. Only went to last years game. No way I take a 7yr old to a saturday game for hundreds of $$$'s when he can see a "true" football game in his mind for $10 and not get beer or fat guy sweat poured all over him.
    Very good points.  I did the same with my son when he was little.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018