Options

Radiohead tickets are $90 including fees

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    JimmyV said:
    rummy said:
    Since this is a Radiohead topic: How did you all feel about them getting snubbed by the RR Hall of Fame? I gotta admit that I thought it took away from its credibility somewhat - which kind of sucks seeing that PJ was just inducted last year.
    I don't say this to crap on Radiohead or their fans or anything like that. It's just a statement of truth. Other than Creep I couldn't name another Radiohead song.
    Your loss. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    I never understood why this wasn't included on The King of Limbs. I like it better than all eight tracks that were included on that album. 
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    FTR: Both Eddie Vedder AND Johnny Greenwood were at The Oscars last night!
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    1 us dollar = 9.20 moroccan dirham
    that is one hellofa deal
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    JimmyV said:
    rummy said:
    Since this is a Radiohead topic: How did you all feel about them getting snubbed by the RR Hall of Fame? I gotta admit that I thought it took away from its credibility somewhat - which kind of sucks seeing that PJ was just inducted last year.
    I don't say this to crap on Radiohead or their fans or anything like that. It's just a statement of truth. Other than Creep I couldn't name another Radiohead song.
    Your loss. 
    It might be. Still true though.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    toasted bacon sandwiches are the bomb. nothing comes close
    You might be on to something here

But as always it depends on what kind of bread and  what, if any, condemns are involved. 
  • Options
    i now buy small batch white bread worth $5.25 a loaf, mainly because i'm old and deserve good quality bread, finally
    that bread makes the best toast i have ever had in my entire life
    rinse repeat.
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    rummy said:
    I never understood why this wasn't included on The King of Limbs. I like it better than all eight tracks that were included on that album. 
    They are so DAMN GOOD! I never saw that clip, fantastic.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I spun my Parlaphone OK Computer today - thanks to this thread.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    At this point i'd rather see Radiohead instead of PJ so i'm skipping on PJ and will splurge and get a decent seat for Radiohead @MSG ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    At this point i'd rather see Radiohead instead of PJ so i'm skipping on PJ and will splurge and get a decent seat for Radiohead @MSG ...
    Blasphemy 
  • Options
    bacon
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    bacon
    I have a freezer in my garage dedicated to bacon and only bacon.  I have 462 lbs of it so far.  It’s going the way of tobacco and soda and will be demonized and hard to find. Stock up now. 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,151
    Wouldn't the bacon get freezer burnt after a while?

Bacon is a godsend.  Not only does it tastes good, but it prevents you from living so long that you develop dementia or something else horrible :) 
  • Options
    Blasphemy 
    seen enough Betterman versions to last a life time i can even tell when Ed will do that jump he does holding the Mic stand in other words they have become a bit predictable to me ...
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    bacon
    I have a freezer in my garage dedicated to bacon and only bacon.  I have 462 lbs of it so far.  It’s going the way of tobacco and soda and will be demonized and hard to find. Stock up now. 
    I am bringing some Canadian smoked bacon to Europe in hopes someone will trade me a poster for it. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,151
    PJNB said:
    bacon
    I am bringing some Canadian smoked bacon to Europe in hopes someone will trade me a poster for it. 
    As a Canadian, isn't Canadian Bacon just ham?  or slightly smoked ham.  It's regular bacon that's the good shit :)  I've been enjoying applewood smoked bacon recently.
  • Options
    Blasphemy 
    seen enough Betterman versions to last a life time i can even tell when Ed will do that jump he does holding the Mic stand in other words they have become a bit predictable to me ...
    They don’t tour very much
  • Options
    Blasphemy 
    They don’t tour very much
    No doubt , I’ve been lucky but after 40 shows under my belt I can afford to skip a mini tour ! Enjoy the shows I’m passing..
  • Options
    Zod said:
    PJNB said:
    bacon
    As a Canadian, isn't Canadian Bacon just ham?  or slightly smoked ham.  It's regular bacon that's the good shit :)  I've been enjoying applewood smoked bacon recently.
    This is my go to when the main brands are not on sale. I consider "Canadian bacon" more of a back bacon and I do prefer this more myself. We are getting this thread locked for sure aren't we... 

• Options
    it's weird but i can not get into maple flavored bacon at all
    now if it was double smoked then that is something entirely different....
  • Options
    bacon
    omg 462lbs of bacon. i totally get the paranoia of bacon go way of the dodo bird. i think i might started stock piling as well. good call !!!
  • Options
    I love how this thread got me listening to Radiohead again as well as got me to go to the grocery store to get milk for the boys and a side of bacon. 
  • Options
    I'm kinda pissed that this announcement took from my PJ excitement- kinda stole my PJ thunder in a way- been going back and forth between both artists... Need to try and get into King Of Limbs before its too late... and well, I can listen to any PJ album cover to cover
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 260
    The whole In Rainbows from the basement session is amazing!
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    jessebasijessebasi Toronto Posts: 149
    I'm kinda pissed that this announcement took from my PJ excitement- kinda stole my PJ thunder in a way- been going back and forth between both artists... Need to try and get into King Of Limbs before its too late... and well, I can listen to any PJ album cover to cover
    This should do the trick: youtube.com/watch?v=fwkzV8VlteM
    2016 - Toronto I (Binaural!), Toronto II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,932
    edited March 2018
    I really like KOL, but yeah, that From The Basment session is the definitive take on that record. 
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    jtr101 said:
    The whole In Rainbows from the basement session is amazing!
    Hell yes!!!