mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tragic I’d appreciate it if the couple of posters who have decided that humor belongs in this thread could just go onto their own thread their is no humor in burying your child !!
    Saving the world one rock band forum at a time.  Screw your lack of a sense of humor.  I figured you would appreciate the thread bump.
    No BBQ for people that are negative all the time.
    I didn’t expect anything less fro such a classy individual as your self like I said there is no humor in a massacre thread but you can laugh all you want I bet if you were face to face with this father of slain girl you would not be so humerus, have a good weekend bbrqing your kill !
    Oh I will enjoy my BBQ, I expect nothing less from such a negative Debbie downer.  You enjoy eating what someone else killed.  What exactly are you doing to help end these mass shootings besides tapping F5 and bumping threads?
    I contribute to this cause and I’ve gone to protests against gun massacres I will never buy a weapon so that is contributing to the cause , how about you what have you done except buy more guns and ammo ..
    So, in other words, nothing?  Let’s see, I investigated cases of child abuse and neglect for several years, helping to get children away from douchbag methed out shitbags that did not provide nurturing environments.  I have been involved in numerous anti-bullying and pro nurturing school programs.  I’ve participated in numerous school violence awareness trainings to help school staff recognize warning signs related to potential threats.  Participated in and hosted several firearm safety, emergency response, and threat awareness trainings.  Donated thousands to programs designed to help “at risk” families.  I counseled “at risk” children and families for years (many referrals were court ordered children that were bullies, and children that made terroristic threats).  Also counseled many children with emotional issues related to them being abused or bullied.  I have been active in after school programs geared at giving “at risk” populations something to do other than joining gangs.  I preach gun safety religiously to friends and family members...That just touches the surface.F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Micdrop for the ones with blinders on to what the problems in your country are.
    Stop being ignorant, guns and hunting are not going away in the US.  That is a FACT, so there will always be a need for safety training.
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    Like maybe here, for example? 
    You got it wrong, I care tremendously for animal welfare.  Animal abuse is sick.  That is why we raise cattle in the best conditions possible and I hunt open range.  Abused animals do not taste as good.
    I rest my case. 
    Good, now go eat a ribeye to celebrate your victory.
    You should send some of that home grown  ribeye through the mail to me. 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tragic I’d appreciate it if the couple of posters who have decided that humor belongs in this thread could just go onto their own thread their is no humor in burying your child !!
    Saving the world one rock band forum at a time.  Screw your lack of a sense of humor.  I figured you would appreciate the thread bump.
    I didn’t expect anything less fro such a classy individual as your self like I said there is no humor in a massacre thread but you can laugh all you want I bet if you were face to face with this father of slain girl you would not be so humerus, have a good weekend bbrqing your kill !
    Oh I will enjoy my BBQ, I expect nothing less from such a negative Debbie downer.  You enjoy eating what someone else killed.  What exactly are you doing to help end these mass shootings besides tapping F5 and bumping threads?
    I contribute to this cause and I’ve gone to protests against gun massacres I will never buy a weapon so that is contributing to the cause , how about you what have you done except buy more guns and ammo ..
    So, in other words, nothing?  Let’s see, I investigated cases of child abuse and neglect for several years, helping to get children away from douchbag methed out shitbags that did not provide nurturing environments.  I have been involved in numerous anti-bullying and pro nurturing school programs.  I’ve participated in numerous school violence awareness trainings to help school staff recognize warning signs related to potential threats.  Participated in and hosted several firearm safety, emergency response, and threat awareness trainings.  Donated thousands to programs designed to help “at risk” families.  I counseled “at risk” children and families for years (many referrals were court ordered children that were bullies, and children that made terroristic threats).  Also counseled many children with emotional issues related to them being abused or bullied.  I have been active in after school programs geared at giving “at risk” populations something to do other than joining gangs.  I preach gun safety religiously to friends and family members...That just touches the surface.F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Micdrop for the ones with blinders on to what the problems in your country are.
    Stop being ignorant, guns and hunting are not going away in the US.  That is a FACT, so there will always be a need for safety training.
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    Like maybe here, for example? 
    You got it wrong, I care tremendously for animal welfare.  Animal abuse is sick.  That is why we raise cattle in the best conditions possible and I hunt open range.  Abused animals do not taste as good.
    I rest my case. 
    Good, now go eat a ribeye to celebrate your victory.
    You should send some of that home grown  ribeye through the mail to me. 

Lol, come down here and i’ll properly grill one up for ya ;)

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    The US is a fantasy land.

So?
    Exactly 
    So, is your defence that because there are 325 million people, it doesn’t matter that children under four shot 40-odd people? Those people are disposable, because you’re got lots? Because otherwise, a population graph seems irrelevant. 

My argument is that the larger the population, the higher the possibilities of finding people being stupid:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumption_of_Tide_Pods
    Thanks for clarifying that if it doesn't affect you personally, you don't give a shit. If only you could be tied to one of those stats then maybe you'd care more about people then your next grill out.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 
    So, is your defence that because there are 325 million people, it doesn’t matter that children under four shot 40-odd people? Those people are disposable, because you’re got lots? Because otherwise, a population graph seems irrelevant. 

My argument is that the larger the population, the higher the possibilities of finding people being stupid:
    Thanks for clarifying that if it doesn't affect you personally, you don't give a shit. If only you could be tied to one of those stats then maybe you'd care more about people then your next grill out.
    Wishing harm on people puts you pretty far in the spectrum of “a shitty person”.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Wishing harm on people puts you pretty far in the spectrum of “a shitty person”.

Haha! Nice try. You're going to play that card? Maybe if you had empathy you wouldn't have to experience it to care and not write it off as just stupid people by giving some ignorant population stat.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Says the gun nut.

"They just think that... children can't handle them"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk&t=5s
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Haha! Nice try. You're going to play that card? Maybe if you had empathy you wouldn't have to experience it to care and not write it off as just stupid people by giving some ignorant population stat.
    Oh, I have plenty of empathy.  So does the fact that people are starving in the world keep you from enjoying a nice dinner at a nice restaurant?  If so, does that make you unempathetic?  Just because I recognize that with a population of 325 million, it makes it more likely that negative scenarios will play out does not make one unempathetic.  Those situations are terrible, just as are the ones of people starving.  I have donated thousands to help combat starvation in Sudan, so it is not an “empathy” thing.  
    It is more of a recognition of limitations and possibilities.

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Says the gun nut.

Says the angry vegan...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Says the gun nut.

Says the angry vegan...
    I'm not vegan.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Oh, I have plenty of empathy.  So does the fact that people are starving in the world keep you from enjoying a nice dinner at a nice restaurant?  If so, does that make you unempathetic?  Just because I recognize that with a population of 325 million, it makes it more likely that negative scenarios will play out does not make one unempathetic.  Those situations are terrible, just as are the ones of people starving.  I have donated thousands to help combat starvation in Sudan, so it is not an “empathy” thing.  

So now having fun shooting things up is equivalent to eating. One of the basic necessities of life, I guess.

Moral relativism. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Says the gun nut.

Says the angry vegan...
    I'm not vegan.
    I’m not a gun nut.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

So now having fun shooting things up is equivalent to eating. One of the basic necessities of life, I guess.

Moral relativism. 
    I eat what I shoot, wtf are you talking about?  Anyways, it’s been a hoot, but i’ve gotta get to more important things than playing around on a rock band forum today...Like smoke the spare ribs that I just seasoned :). Have fun being angry everyone!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,578
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Moral relativism. 
    I eat what I shoot, wtf are you talking about?  Anyways, it’s been a hoot, but i’ve gotta get to more important things than playing around on a rock band forum today...Like smoke the spare ribs that I just seasoned :). Have fun being angry everyone!
    Said with a huff and a puff and stamping of the feet.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 

Moral relativism. 
    You should eat what you grow instead. 

Have fun anyways. I'm gonna buy a EU-to-UK adapter for the trip to London and the show.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Are you saying that you haven't bought any weapons because you don't want to inflate crime statistics? What are you saying?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    I don’t have a need to own a weapon of any kind ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    Fuck your gun control.  There, that post is relevant.
    F5
    F5
    F5

That’s right, very responsible.  Screw your gun control.

Not a gun nut. Right. 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    What are the qualifiers?  You guys seem to think every gun owner is a “gun nut”.  
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    What are the qualifiers?  You guys seem to think every gun owner is a “gun nut”.  
    You seem to think that sane gun laws means stopping you from hunting.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    No, I do not.  Try again professor!  In fact, i’m pretty sure you brought hunting into the conversation.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    Come oftenreading you are better than this; you know pjpower is playing on jose's words.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    No, I do not.  Try again professor!  In fact, i’m pretty sure you brought hunting into the conversation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSfymiPOpg4
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    Come oftenreading you are better than this; you know pjpower is playing on jose's words.  
    Oh, be nice mcgruff, let them think they are making a difference with this nonsense.  It is important for people to have some sense of achievement :)
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSfymiPOpg4
    I cannot see any of the links you post, just FYI.  
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Here’s an idea:  Be responsible and do not get a criminal record in your early adulthood so that you can pass the background checks required to be a “Big Brother/Big Sister”, or volunteer for some youth after school programs.  How many of you are doing anything to make a difference in the life of a youth in an at-risk population?  “Oh, but I donated to March for Out Lives”...that seems to have endless funds to begin with somehow...
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    Nope. There’s ample evidence in the gun violence thread; well, really all over the forum. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    Nope. There’s ample evidence in the gun violence thread; well, really all over the forum. 
    In my defense, it doesn’t take much to get labeled a “gun nut” in this forum.  It doesn’t bother me when anti-gun nuts use such labels.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not a gun nut.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5

Not a gun nut. Right. 
    You and pjpower are acting like a couple of babies in this thread. It's disgraceful.