Options

March For Our Lives - Parkland Students Demanding Action

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tragic I’d appreciate it if the couple of posters who have decided that humor belongs in this thread could just go onto their own thread their is no humor in burying your child !!
    Saving the world one rock band forum at a time.  Screw your lack of a sense of humor.  I figured you would appreciate the thread bump.
    No BBQ for people that are negative all the time.
    I didn’t expect anything less fro such a classy individual as your self like I said there is no humor in a massacre thread but you can laugh all you want I bet if you were face to face with this father of slain girl you would not be so humerus, have a good weekend bbrqing your kill !
    Oh I will enjoy my BBQ, I expect nothing less from such a negative Debbie downer.  You enjoy eating what someone else killed.  What exactly are you doing to help end these mass shootings besides tapping F5 and bumping threads?
    I contribute to this cause and I’ve gone to protests against gun massacres I will never buy a weapon so that is contributing to the cause , how about you what have you done except buy more guns and ammo ..
    So, in other words, nothing?  Let’s see, I investigated cases of child abuse and neglect for several years, helping to get children away from douchbag methed out shitbags that did not provide nurturing environments.  I have been involved in numerous anti-bullying and pro nurturing school programs.  I’ve participated in numerous school violence awareness trainings to help school staff recognize warning signs related to potential threats.  Participated in and hosted several firearm safety, emergency response, and threat awareness trainings.  Donated thousands to programs designed to help “at risk” families.  I counseled “at risk” children and families for years (many referrals were court ordered children that were bullies, and children that made terroristic threats).  Also counseled many children with emotional issues related to them being abused or bullied.  I have been active in after school programs geared at giving “at risk” populations something to do other than joining gangs.  I preach gun safety religiously to friends and family members...That just touches the surface.F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    Why do we not to have to participate and host "several firearm safety, emergency and threat awareness" trainings" in other countries?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    Please stop the pissing contest.
    Children are dead, their parents, friends and families are grieving.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580
    Unfortunately, it may have to happen to some people personally before they really think about or change their views regarding the current gun madness in the US.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tragic I’d appreciate it if the couple of posters who have decided that humor belongs in this thread could just go onto their own thread their is no humor in burying your child !!
    Saving the world one rock band forum at a time.  Screw your lack of a sense of humor.  I figured you would appreciate the thread bump.
    I didn’t expect anything less fro such a classy individual as your self like I said there is no humor in a massacre thread but you can laugh all you want I bet if you were face to face with this father of slain girl you would not be so humerus, have a good weekend bbrqing your kill !
    Oh I will enjoy my BBQ, I expect nothing less from such a negative Debbie downer.  You enjoy eating what someone else killed.  What exactly are you doing to help end these mass shootings besides tapping F5 and bumping threads?
    I contribute to this cause and I’ve gone to protests against gun massacres I will never buy a weapon so that is contributing to the cause , how about you what have you done except buy more guns and ammo ..
    So, in other words, nothing?  Let’s see, I investigated cases of child abuse and neglect for several years, helping to get children away from douchbag methed out shitbags that did not provide nurturing environments.  I have been involved in numerous anti-bullying and pro nurturing school programs.  I’ve participated in numerous school violence awareness trainings to help school staff recognize warning signs related to potential threats.  Participated in and hosted several firearm safety, emergency response, and threat awareness trainings.  Donated thousands to programs designed to help “at risk” families.  I counseled “at risk” children and families for years (many referrals were court ordered children that were bullies, and children that made terroristic threats).  Also counseled many children with emotional issues related to them being abused or bullied.  I have been active in after school programs geared at giving “at risk” populations something to do other than joining gangs.  I preach gun safety religiously to friends and family members...That just touches the surface.F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    I see , nothing for gun control that’s what this thread is about so good work on your part you just need to add g
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Good morning everyone here’s to another week gone by with no mass shootings of any kind ...
    screw your weapons! 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Micdrop for the ones with blinders on to what the problems in your country are.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited July 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Stop being ignorant, guns and hunting are not going away in the US.  That is a FACT, so there will always be a need for safety training.
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Good morning everyone here’s to another week gone by with no mass shootings of any kind ...
    screw your weapons! 
    Fuck your gun control.  There, that post is relevant.
    F5
    F5
    F5
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    Why do we not to have to participate and host "several firearm safety, emergency and threat awareness" trainings" in other countries?
    I do not have to, but do so of my free will.  I’m willing to bet that they do in other countries where people hunt as well, including your own.

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    screw your weapons! 
    F5
    F5
    F5
    lol another responsible gun nut here ^^^ @meltdown , Screw your weapons !
  • Options
    Keep the movement alive kids !
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    screw your weapons! 
    F5
    F5
    F5
    That’s right, very responsible.  Screw your gun control.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    screw your weapons! 
    F5
    F5
    F5
    If you're so responsible, why are you scared of some sane gun control?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mocking someone for caring about the welfare of animals puts you pretty far into the territory of you-suck. 
    Agreed. Let us know when that happens. 

Already happened right here. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    screw your weapons! 
    F5
    F5
    F5
    Not afraid, haven’t you been keeping up with the Supreme Court news?
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Stop being ignorant, guns and hunting are not going away in the US.  That is a FACT, so there will always be a need for safety training.
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    Like maybe here, for example? 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    screw your weapons! 
    F5
    F5
    F5
    Not afraid, haven’t you been keeping up with the Supreme Court news?
    No.
  • Options
    The US is a fantasy land.

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    You got it wrong, I care tremendously for animal welfare.  Animal abuse is sick.  That is why we raise cattle in the best conditions possible and I hunt open range.  Abused animals do not taste as good.
  • Options
    It’s all about the kids in this thread I’ll ignore the haters of gun control I hope the kids never stop caring about sensible gun regulations!!
    Screw your weapons ! 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    You got it wrong, I care tremendously for animal welfare.  Animal abuse is sick.  That is why we raise cattle in the best conditions possible and I hunt open range.  Abused animals do not taste as good.
    I rest my case. 
  • Options

• Options
    PJPOWER said:

So?
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 
    So, is your defence that because there are 325 million people, it doesn’t matter that children under four shot 40-odd people? Those people are disposable, because you’re got lots? Because otherwise, a population graph seems irrelevant. 

• Options
    Keep up the good work, March For Our Rights!  Screw your gun control.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

So?
    Exactly 
    So, is your defence that because there are 325 million people, it doesn’t matter that children under four shot 40-odd people? Those people are disposable, because you’re got lots? Because otherwise, a population graph seems irrelevant. 

My argument is that the larger the population, the higher the possibilities of finding people being stupid:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumption_of_Tide_Pods
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    F5
    F5
    F5
    mic drop
    keep up the good work!
    Now go eat a hamburger.
    I rest my case. 
    Good, now go eat a ribeye to celebrate your victory.