Chicago August 20

we won reserved seating tickets for the Chicago Wrigley field show but can not attend. have one ticket available. this new ticket policy will only allow one transfer so the second ticket will be wasted. not looking to make a profit just don't want both tickets to be wasted.

Comments

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    edited February 2018
    I'm interested in your extra seat. I did win in the lottery, but I have 2 friends that want to go. 
    ..unless another 10c member that was shut out altogether needs it of course. Wouldn't want to take that away from anyone ever.
    Post edited by kaseylily on
  • PB252801PB252801 Posts: 34
    confused as to how the ticket transfer works. don't want to offer the ticket if I can't transfer it in June..
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    I think I read that to make them harder to sell, that the ability to transfer them won't become available until a few days before the show.
  • please sell me your ticket 

one ticket will be available
  • HendonesiaHendonesia Posts: 106
    It’s not going to be available until 48 hours prior to the doors opening I believe. I’d sure be willing to pay you also. I was shut of GA and Res. for both Chicago nights. Now, THAT took skill! Lol ugh. 
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    I just found out that I won't be able to use this ticket.
    I'm so sorry PB252801.
    Hopefully there's enough time for another 10 club member to make this show.
    Again, I apologize and I hope you're still able to sell your extra ticket.
    Amanda

• FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
    I am in the same scenario if I understand the original poster correctly. I upgraded to GA and have an extra Reserved ticket. Am I not able to transfer both tickets?
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    I am in the same scenario if I understand the original poster correctly. I upgraded to GA and have an extra Reserved ticket. Am I not able to transfer both tickets?
    You can only transfer one of the tickets that you won on your 10C account
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    ticket is still available. Chicago Monday August 20th
  • PB252801, PM sent