You think Trump is a buffoon...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    He is Trump if Trump had a bit less checks and balances.  Duterte is a sociopath
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Sounds like M. Bison or something.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Sounds like M. Bison or something.
    haha!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I’m pretty sure every country in the world has there share moron politicians...look at politicians like this...all of them leach of the productivity of others...most people become politicians because they got money backing, they aren’t in for the good of us...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Yes, I do
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    I’m pretty sure every country in the world has there share moron politicians...look at politicians like this...all of them leach of the productivity of others...most people become politicians because they got money backing, they aren’t in for the good of us...
    The good ones are few are far in between, that's for sure.  I often think about California senator ('87 to '93) Alan Cranston when this topic comes up.  I didn't agree with everything Cranston supported (like the idea of world government) but on every issue you knew his intention was to work for the people.  He wanted a healthy world to live in and championed the setting aside and preserving wilderness lands. And he listened to the people.  I wrote the senator a letter expressing some of my concerns at the time and received back from him a typed and hand signed nearly two page letter addressing those concerns specifically.  The letter was personal, not a form letter.  Who does that any more?!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    brianlux said:
    The good ones are few are far in between, that's for sure.  I often think about California senator ('87 to '93) Alan Cranston when this topic comes up.  I didn't agree with everything Cranston supported (like the idea of world government) but on every issue you knew his intention was to work for the people.  He wanted a healthy world to live in and championed the setting aside and preserving wilderness lands. And he listened to the people.  I wrote the senator a letter expressing some of my concerns at the time and received back from him a typed and hand signed nearly two page letter addressing those concerns specifically.  The letter was personal, not a form letter.  Who does that any more?!
    I agree, not enough good one’s.  See, Alan Cranston sounds like my kind of politician...the politicians I really dislike are the ones that use form letters.  We have good NDP MP here I really like, Brian Masse, he works for the people, always champion for green spaces...he’s a good dude...when you find a politician you can really like you latch on...plus the NDP promises to elimate the tax on medicinal weed.  That’s a bonus...
    Give Peas A Chance…