Wrigley Stub hub Resale

dmbowers98dmbowers98 Pennsylvania, USA Posts: 24
I am seeing tickets selling on Stub hub for general admission Wrigley nights 1 and 2 selling from $600 to $1800 a piece. How is this possible? aren't the only tickets in the pit for 10 club members right now? 

What I'm getting at is the fact that I was totally dooped on the draw and neeeeeed to buy some tickets. Are these sales reliable one there? 

Any help or insight is appreciated.

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Just make a thread that you are seeking Wrigley GA tickets.  I'm sure people have spares they will sell for face.
  • dmbowers98dmbowers98 Pennsylvania, USA Posts: 24
    But i thought you couldn't sell member tickets because they are bound to your name and 10 club member account.
    You can buy their +1 ticket.  That's transferrable.
  • I hope anyone selling their extra on stubhub gets caught and has their Ten Club account canceled. That is ridiculous when people who would have used the tickets were shutout.
  • astev09astev09 Posts: 60
    edited February 2018
    Deleted

Post edited by Sea on
    I'm wondering if as of now my best bet would be to wait until the general public sale next wednesday before I buy some ticket for a ridiculous price. Or if I should try to pick one up asap. I don't know, I'm very new to this.
    Definitely don't buy on Stub hub now.  The VerifiedFan sale and general sale haven't even taken place yet. 
  • ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    I'm wondering if as of now my best bet would be to wait until the general public sale next wednesday before I buy some ticket for a ridiculous price. Or if I should try to pick one up asap. I don't know, I'm very new to this.
    Don't pull the trigger yet man, there's still hope with the verified fan sale and public sale, just wait it out
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Calm down lol! The general sale and verified sale has not even happened yet. People freaking out and paying crazy amounts for tickets this early in the game is part of the reason the secondary market is so high. 
  • iskewiskew Posts: 26
    What I'm getting at is the fact that I was totally dooped on the draw and neeeeeed to buy some tickets. Are these sales reliable one there? 
    I have a Wrigley night 2 reserved I'll happily sell at cost - message me
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Well, that was easy
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    edited February 2018
    Wow...field A3 row 7 on stubhub for Boston 2 going for $2175 each.  

If I'm not mistaken, that section/row/seat is 7 rows in front of Stone.  

Makes me so mad!   :o

Edit:  Same seats are also listed for Boston 1  
    Post edited by nothingman44 on
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 466
    If a generous 10c member could help me out, I'm looking for a GA for Seattle night-2. I luckily scored two in the lottery, but we have 3 of us going. Wasn't sure if any GA would be available in the Ticketmaster presale and I abhor Stubhub. PM me if anyone can help me out. 
    iskew said:
    I have a Wrigley night 2 reserved I'll happily sell at cost - message me
    Thanks you for the opportunity! I guess I'm gonna wait till Wednesday and see how fast the general sale goes, and will PM you for sure if nothing turns up. Only reason I'm not jumping on your offer instantly is because I would like to snag 2 tickets so I can take my father.. But worst case scenario I will go alone.
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    edited February 2018
    The steps of getting PJ tickets

Lose drawing/General onsale
    Panic
    Go to stubhub
    Overpay
    wait a few months...
    thousands of people having extras and scrambling to find takers at face value.
    Concert.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
    Thanks you for the opportunity! I guess I'm gonna wait till Wednesday and see how fast the general sale goes, and will PM you for sure if nothing turns up. Only reason I'm not jumping on your offer instantly is because I would like to snag 2 tickets so I can take my father.. But worst case scenario I will go alone.
    Sounds like a plan! 
    My biggest fear is the fact that I didn't sign up for the verified fan presale because I didn't think I'd need It (great idea huh?) So I have to wait for the normal sale next Wednesday? I'm gonna do everything I can to get tickets then. Think any will be left? Or is it gonna be one of those 3 second sold out deals?
  • In the same boat.  Don't know why I didn't sign up for verified fan presale.  I got GA for 8/8, but lost for 8/10.  
    My biggest fear is the fact that I didn't sign up for the verified fan presale because I didn't think I'd need It (great idea huh?) So I have to wait for the normal sale next Wednesday? I'm gonna do everything I can to get tickets then. Think any will be left? Or is it gonna be one of those 3 second sold out deals?
    I think there will be some left, but the seats might be terrible compared to a fan with a decent member number...
    iskew said:
    I think there will be some left, but the seats might be terrible compared to a fan with a decent member number...
    At this point I'm alright with that, I just want to see them. I'm just going to be stressed the hell out until next Wednesday!
  • Is it possible to loan a buddy your phone if you can’t make the show?
This discussion has been closed.