Options

Do they ever extend the TC lottery request period?

AstaakAstaak Connecticut Posts: 45
I am new to the Ten Club ticket requests, just wondering if they every get to the end of the request period and then extend it a couple more days? 

DMB Warehouse does this Every. Damn. Time. It has always annoyed me over the years because I feel like its a slap in the face to every member who had their sh!t together enough to request on time...opening the request period for longer to get more people to enter just lessens the odds for the ones that entered on time. 

But I am already noticing that PJ seems to do a better job with their fan club ticketing. The amount of info they provided to prepare us for the process and plan our travel is pretty cool. Very human of them. 

I let my 2000ish membership lapse years ago...wish I could trade my first week warehouse membership for the equivalent TC membership! Hahaha

good luck everyone, cannot wait for some shows!

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    No way.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    Anything is possible I guess but it has never happened here before.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,840
    Won't happen. 'Specially w/ TM's Verifed presale right around the corner.

Btw, nice first post. Welcome to the boards :hang_loose:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    Nope, they can't delay the other presales.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Very good, thanks for all the replies :blush:
  • Options
    Ok, so yeah. Ten Club is way better at ticket distribution than the Warehouse. I am shocked I got GA, and I knew the results same day. No need to buy from ticketmaster or secondary market!

1st Pick Fenway N2 won!
    2nd Pick Wrigley N2 GA won!
    Lost 3rd and 4th (wrigley n2 reserved and fenway n1)

I hope everyone else is happy with their winnings! 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    yeah, cant imagine them ever doing that, barring some major technological problem that would make an extension necessary/fair.