Kiss

124»

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 7,618

Love Gun (1977). Fun album! Four stars every other day. Except for Christine Sixteen - what the hell(?). Tomorrow and Tonight is more fun than Rock and Roll All Nite. Nice to (finally) have Ace in the mix of singers.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
    2019 - LETS GO!!!

:( 
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 14,228
    2019 - LETS GO!!!

Eesh.

That's not the finest vocal performance I've heard.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    2019 - LETS GO!!!

Eesh.

That's not the finest vocal performance I've heard.
    Haha. No it is not.

Gene still sounds mighty fine though.

Alive II (1977). Nice ”live” album but weaker than the first. There is an excessive amount of (fake) crowd noise on here and filling out the last side with studio songs irks me. Rocket Ride is fun of course. 

• Alive II (1977). Nice ”live” album but weaker than the first. There is an excessive amount of (fake) crowd noise on here and filling out the last side with studio songs irks me. Rocket Ride is fun of course. 

Love Larger Than Life. An awesome song!

Alive II (1977). Nice ”live” album but weaker than the first. There is an excessive amount of (fake) crowd noise on here and filling out the last side with studio songs irks me. Rocket Ride is fun of course. 

Love Larger Than Life. An awesome song!
    It's a pretty cool song!

GENE SIMMONS (1978). A bit surprising they didn’t go all in on their personas with the solo albums. This is very soft sounding. Anyways, this is a really nice sounding album and Genes voice works great with Female backing vocals. And it starts great with Radioactive, Burning up with Fever and See you Tonight. But then it peters out into blandness. But still close to three stars and worth take a listen too.
    edited July 19

PAUL STANLEY (1978). Second half is such a bore. It feels like it tries to take itself to seriously, which is one of Pauls less charming traits.

• PAUL STANLEY (1978). Second half is such a bore. It feels like it tries to take itself to seriously, which is one of Pauls less charming traits.

There's some positives here. Love In Chains is a good song. Tonight... is a good song. Wouldn't You... is a good song.

To my way of thinking, this album was a clear cut winner of the four.

I agree with your assessment of Paul's personality trait.
124»