Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    I still don't understand why the deadline to register for TM Verified is before you learn if you have won 10C tickets.  It would save everyone a lot of registering for tickets they don't need if the registration deadline was after the 10C drawing.  
    IT literally takes thirty seconds to register. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    edited January 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    I still don't understand why the deadline to register for TM Verified is before you learn if you have won 10C tickets.  It would save everyone a lot of registering for tickets they don't need if the registration deadline was after the 10C drawing.  
    IT literally takes thirty seconds to register. 

I thought they were asking if we're going to know 10c results before the T M verified pre sale
  • Options
    knkkknkk Posts: 29
    Thx Can I ask Ten Club seniority? Which sector where you seated ?
    Sprunkn7 said:
    I LOVED seats in Fenway.  I'll try GA for the other shows tho.

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    on2legs said:
    So, I do have a smart phone, an Android, but it's not an expensive one and I don't know . . . am I going to need a lot of space on my phone to get the tickets?  or will it be through email, because that I can access of my phone, but I don't download a lot of stuff on my phone because I don't use it that way, I like to keep my bill down so I basically use it for text and calling.  
    I think my grandma joined the ten club.  
    By all means, thanks for the insult instead of trying to actually address my issue.  

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    on2legs said:
    So, I do have a smart phone, an Android, but it's not an expensive one and I don't know . . . am I going to need a lot of space on my phone to get the tickets?  or will it be through email, because that I can access of my phone, but I don't download a lot of stuff on my phone because I don't use it that way, I like to keep my bill down so I basically use it for text and calling.  
    By all means, thanks for the insult instead of trying to actually address my issue.  

I would just make sure your dial up modem converts to the correct time zone. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,921
  • Options
    LT150045LT150045 Williamsport, PA Posts: 22

I can't seem to register through the link.  I have been on auto pay as an analog member for several years and I am current but I can't sign in to my Ticketmaster account via the link provided.  Anyone else having issues?

• Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    Banjo said:
    G-force said:
    So just to be clear.. Question: We can not register and enter for the Pre-Sale drawing until the actual drawing starts on Feb 7. ??
    Are you talking about the 10c drawing or the TM verified fan sale? 

You cant give your show choices to 10c until feb 7. You will have from the 7th to the 12th to get them in. 10c will draw show choices on the 13th, i think. 

If you want a chance at the TM verified fan presale you will have to register for that by Feb 6. You will be contacted by TM on feb 15 if you were drawn to be eligible for that presale, which takes place the 16th.

The 2 things are separate. Your results or participation in one have no bearing on the other
    I was asking about the 10C pre-sale. so we can not register until the 7th. Got it. thanks.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    LT150045 said:

I can't seem to register through the link.  I have been on auto pay as an analog member for several years and I am current but I can't sign in to my Ticketmaster account via the link provided.  Anyone else having issues?

What error are you getting or are you just not able to get into Ticketmaster? Maybe have your password resent?

Ticketmaster presale is open to the general public and has nothing to do with your 10 club membership. Some other errors I have seen is people putting the wrong country in box that asks for you mobile number as well as people not able to find the email sent to their account.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    LT150045 said:

Are you trying to log into TicketBastard with your Pearl Jam credentials? Use your TicketBastard credentials (or set up a TicketBastard account if you don't already have one), and you'll be good to go.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    on2legs said:

Aw, I'm sorry for laughing PureandEasy. I thought this was just innocent joshing around! I didn't realize you were offended.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

That's the thing I haven't received an email with any info other than announcing the tour dates.  I can log in to my ticketmaster account but it won't let me be part of the pre-sale.  I haven't received an email from ten club with any info saying I am even eligible for the pre sale yet my account is up to date with renewal.  I get to this page and once I enter my info and try to sign in it does nothing but stays on this page.  UGH!!

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    LT150045 said:

That's the thing I haven't received an email with any info other than announcing the tour dates.  I can log in to my ticketmaster account but it won't let me be part of the pre-sale.  I haven't received an email from ten club with any info saying I am even eligible for the pre sale yet my account is up to date with renewal.  I get to this page and once I enter my info and try to sign in it does nothing but stays on this page.  UGH!!

Really strange! Can you go to www.ticketmaster.com and sign in there? Maybe your ticketmaster password isn't working, but that page above isn't doing proper error handling, or maybe ticketmaster has your IP blocked (which they would do from time to time for F5'ers and suspected bots). If you can log in via ticketmaster.com, you should be able to log in via this page.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    LT150045 said:

At the top of your screenshot it says the page requires cookies. Try clicking to allow it as that may be the reason the page won’t do anything for you. 
  • Options
    I can sign in to my Ticketmaster account with no problem.  I click on the link to allow cookies and still nothing.  It does this on my laptop and both my ipads and iphone.  Nothing works.  I emailed 10C with a screen shot of what I posted here.  Its been this way since I tried to log in yesterday and I have tried everything I know.  I work on a computer all the time and can figure most things out, I am no IT guy, but this is just so annoying because nothing works.
  • Options
    FrancisGersbachFrancisGersbach Cape Town Posts: 43
    See you in Boston!

Now give me Of the Earth!!!
    When can we find out how the seating charts will be done for the Fenway shows ? 

I would imagine very similar to last time...no GA in Fenway.
    How was last time? Coming from South Africa Possibly... if no GA, what would that mean? pardon my ignorance... it's my 3rd show and previous were both GA so don't know any different. 
    first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • Options
    Hello everybody. This will be my first time purchasing tickets as a 10C member and I'm wondering how much money I should expect my tickets to be (if I'm selected) for either of the Fenway shows. Thanks in advance for any information you guys can share. 
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    LT150045 said:
    I can sign in to my Ticketmaster account with no problem.  I click on the link to allow cookies and still nothing.  It does this on my laptop and both my ipads and iphone.  Nothing works.  I emailed 10C with a screen shot of what I posted here.  Its been this way since I tried to log in yesterday and I have tried everything I know.  I work on a computer all the time and can figure most things out, I am no IT guy, but this is just so annoying because nothing works.
    Yeah, they might have mistakenly identified you as a possible bot, as someone else mentioned. I think I'm suffering from the same thing right now, because I keep getting immediate errors when I'm trying to buy a ticket, and it REALLY SUCKS. I have been doing a lot of "trying again" during ticket sales lately, so i dunno, I guess that made them suspicious. I've emailed TM today - hopefully they get back to me soon.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    edited January 2018
    See you in Boston!

How was last time? Coming from South Africa Possibly... if no GA, what would that mean? pardon my ignorance... it's my 3rd show and previous were both GA so don't know any different. 
    Just means there are sections full of seats on the field. Here’s the seating chart from the 2016 Fenway shows. 
  • Options
    FrancisGersbachFrancisGersbach Cape Town Posts: 43
    See you in Boston!

Just means there are sections full of seats on the field. Here’s the seating chart from the 2016 Fenway shows. 
    Thank you so much. 
    first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    edited January 2018
    LT150045 said:
    Go to the tour page and click on the info button for the show you want to register for.  It will take you here. 

https://pearljam.tmverifiedfan.com/
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Hello everybody. This will be my first time purchasing tickets as a 10C member and I'm wondering how much money I should expect my tickets to be (if I'm selected) for either of the Fenway shows. Thanks in advance for any information you guys can share. 
    Probably in the neighborhood of $200 for a pair
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply...Do 10C ticket prices vary depending on what seats you are awarded? Would I be charged more the closer I am to stage, or all all 10C tickets priced the same? 
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply...Do 10C ticket prices vary depending on what seats you are awarded? Would I be charged more the closer I am to stage, or all all 10C tickets priced the same? 
    We don't know yet. We'll find out once the lottery starts. They've gone both ways with this in the past.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    LT150045 said:
    Yeah, they might have mistakenly identified you as a possible bot, as someone else mentioned. I think I'm suffering from the same thing right now, because I keep getting immediate errors when I'm trying to buy a ticket, and it REALLY SUCKS. I have been doing a lot of "trying again" during ticket sales lately, so i dunno, I guess that made them suspicious. I've emailed TM today - hopefully they get back to me soon.
    What browser are you using? I tried to get Jack White tix today and kept getting blocked/error messages (I was logged into my TM account). I was using Firefox. Quit that and launched Google Chrome and it worked no problem so maybe a browser issue?
  • Options
    SALLYROO said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    LT150045 said:
    What browser are you using? I tried to get Jack White tix today and kept getting blocked/error messages (I was logged into my TM account). I was using Firefox. Quit that and launched Google Chrome and it worked no problem so maybe a browser issue?
    I was using firefox, but I tried Chrome as well, and I got the same error. If it is a browser issue (and the issue is going across multiple browsers for at least some of us), that is terrible. Either way its terrible. I was completely locked out from buying tickets for no apparent reason. :angry:
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 226
    PJNB said:

Yes that is right

The fact I'm a 71xxx makes me REALLY want to take the 6 hour flight to Fenway, because, yikes A4 front ftw, hello Eddie's feet.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    smak said:
    PJNB said:

Yes that is right

The fact I'm a 71xxx makes me REALLY want to take the 6 hour flight to Fenway, because, yikes A4 front ftw, hello Eddie's feet.

In 2016 70XXX got A5 row 4. I imagine you would get the same!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    SALLYROO said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    LT150045 said:
    I was using firefox, but I tried Chrome as well, and I got the same error. If it is a browser issue (and the issue is going across multiple browsers for at least some of us), that is terrible. Either way its terrible. I was completely locked out from buying tickets for no apparent reason. :angry:

Ah crap :( Good luck with the TM email hopefully it gets sorted
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:

Aw, I'm sorry for laughing PureandEasy. I thought this was just innocent joshing around! I didn't realize you were offended.
    It's all good, if being smart and saving money on my phone bill by rarely using it for data is cause for ridicule so be it. I'll take the extra $100 a month I'm saving any day. It's getting me to Seattle isn't it?  :)