Options

what song is this?

brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
it has been done by a couple of bands/performers and Pearl Jam worked it into an improv...goes something like:

i'm special, sooo special
i tried don't blame me, i tried peacefully

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lnfobnlnfobn Posts: 370
    Google it.
    Hey, reckless mind,
    Don't throw away your playful beginnings...
  • Options
    I think you mean Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders.

:)
    Common sense is not so common.
  • Options
    pearspears Posts: 36
    that is it!
  • Options
    LonoLono Posts: 5
    It is a Pretenders song. I have an old boot where Eddie is just riffing some random lyrics and drops this one off:
    "cause I'm special, so special... and I... I'll kick the shit out of you. The time has come and gone for peaceful solutions".

I still have no idea what he was talking about, perhaps he was just drunk. For you archivists out there, I think the name of the boot was 'Jewel Box 4'... from where I first discovered the cover of Patriot.
    in the end, I think of music as the saving grace for all of humanity - Henry Miller
  • Options
    I've heard ed singin' this in a boot of '92 in zurich, it was a jam of this song & went like that i'm special, coz i 'm gonna make you see nobody hears you nobody like me i'm spcial so special that i've got to have some of your attention give it to me coz i i'll kik the fuck out of you, peacefull times has come & gone it's time to fuckin' kill someone!
    Now it's a bit nonesense but it's very cool!
    Anyway
    peacefull times has come & gone...
    will they ever might return?
    (not of all american) president Bush?? Im talkin' to you!
    el sup troncos
    walk with me out on a wire 'couse baby i'm just a scared an' lonley rider but i gotta find out how it feels i wonna know if love is wild i wonna know if love is real
    CAN YOU SHOW ME?! B springsteen

... Cuz in 1985 (as right now) the blind faith in your leaders or in any thing will get you killed, couse what i'm talkin' about here is WAR! b SPRINGSTEEN

yankee dollar talks to the dictators of the world infact is givin' orders an' they can't afford to miss a word
    i'm so bored with the USA- the CLASH