Options

Benaroya Hall - Why not on Spotify?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,774
    I was just thinking this the other day with Apple Music. Makes no sense. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    Wasn't the CD sold as a fundraiser? Am I remembering that correctly? If so that may have something to do with it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,934
    JimmyV said:
    Wasn't the CD sold as a fundraiser? Am I remembering that correctly? If so that may have something to do with it.
    Wish they’d do another ‘fundraiser’. Benaroya Mark II. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,918
    My biggest issue with Spotify.  Why couldn't they even pick one bootleg from each tour and offer that?  
  • Options
    My biggest issue with Spotify.  Why couldn't they even pick one bootleg from each tour and offer that?  
    Not Spotifys fault though...

But yeah. Pearl Jam should do that. Or a touring band-esque compilation for each year. Would be great.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    Probably have exclusive contract with Nugs for the boots. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    JimmyV said:
    Maybe it was at first, but I bought the CD from the 10C website in maybe 2013 or something like that, and it wasn't connected to any fundraiser. It was just a regular item in the 10C Shop.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    It used to be on iTunes and it got taken down.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert