Options

Pearl Jam and EV mystery tube event coming in one week, and a stage used set list extravaganza

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,691
edited January 2018 in The Porch
Having acquired the archive of Eds long time guitar tech (96-2013) Ricky Ramone, the collectionzz.com team have been hard at work putting an event together aimed at getting the items Rick carefully stored and preserved over the years into the hands of the fanbase.

Please click this link for details and access to the preview page, http://goo.gl/SpsNBh

Part one of the event will be 

Mystery Tubes on offer in 3 formats (Pearl Jam, scratch and dent and Eddie Vedder), including Pitts, the Emek chief, crackerjack etc (full list at the preview page and quantites etc), 10  tubes from the Pearl Jam format coming randomly a bonus item which will be the hand annotated stage used setlist from the show of the poster in the tube. 

The Eddie Vedder tubes will be limited to 9 tubes - one of which has a signed poster in. Yes a 1 in 9 chance of getting a poster signed by Ed, 

Part two of the event will be

A treasure trove of stage used setlists covering years of shows and even including the classic show at Bennaroya

Not to mention cool items like Laptop bags from 2003 (the old original Tenc one but with crew tags which look cool - absolutely mint new condition), Klausen beach towels, 1998 promoter made backpacks, skate decks etc

There is something for everyone here so take a look and set your alarm for the 19th Jan. Everything is priced in advance so people can plan their purchases and not have to worry about deciding on price when the sale goes live

Whilst I am not directly involved with Collectionzz, I am happy to help with any questions you may have, and to help out in any way I can. They are very good guys with the best intentions and they really strive to offer up good value to the fanbase in presenting this stuff. Finally a slice of the profits from this will benefit two amazing charities: - 

Tom Pughs - Given to Live

and 

Dave Silvers - Operation Yellow Ribbon

Two causes that we know many PJ fans are fond of and supportive of. 
Post edited by pdalowsky on

Comments

• Options
    I'm getting in on this one!
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    So these will be auctioned off to the highest bidder? 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    Sweet!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    not lost on me that i've lost count how many times now Ian, Steve and co. have donated back to Operation Yellow Ribbon. Such a great part of the community they are!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    If I recall correctly from their last flash sale, it is first come, first served as far as these items go, once the gates open - until inventory is gone.  Is that correct?  Going to be gunning for Mystery Tubes...just need to think on how many to go for.  Some amazing posters in there -- some people are going to be made very happy! 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    wow. nice. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Is there a set price per tube?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Yes, it is on the site.  I believe it was $95 for mystery and $50 for dent/scratch.  Don't recall on EV.  You can follow the link to see.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Kearn5y said:
    Yes, it is on the site.  I believe it was $95 for mystery and $50 for dent/scratch.  Don't recall on EV.  You can follow the link to see.
    Dont know how i missed that. Any idea of international shipping costs?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    I always thought the set lists were in Ed’s writing. What happens to the originals? Those would be more valuable I’d think. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    No, I am sorry, I do not.  I am sure if you email them at the address shown on the site that they can help you plan for that.
  • Options
    I always thought the set lists were in Ed’s writing. What happens to the originals? Those would be more valuable I’d think. 
    I think Ed keeps them, doesn't he? wasn't there something in PJ20 about that? his suitcases full of setlists?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    So these will be auctioned off to the highest bidder? 
    Nope, I believe everything is priced
  • Options
    I think Ed keeps them, doesn't he? wasn't there something in PJ20 about that? his suitcases full of setlists?
    Im not sure if it isnt Kevin that keeps them all......his title as the archivist would fit i guess, but you could be right. Some have been sold in the past by his previous archivist and they were indeed very very valuable items. 
  • Options
    sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    It is calculated at checkout, but it is the rates provided by USPS. So typically $15-20 to Canada, $25 U.K. etc...

www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    I inquired about the setlists, Ed writes the original than a crew member rewrites it and makes copies for each crew member. So what you’d be buying is a photocopied setlist with some handwritten notes buy a crew member. In this case Ricky Ramone. Pretty cool I guess. No auctions, first come first served for everything. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Hmmm. Seeing as though my birthday is the 18th, might just try to score myself a belated gift...
    Would love the Bennaroya setlist.  Might try for mystery poster too.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    Hmmm. Seeing as though my birthday is the 18th, might just try to score myself a belated gift...
    Would love the Bennaroya setlist.  Might try for mystery poster too.
    Benny will be the first to go for sure. $500. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,177

Will this auction include the tuning sheet for Ed's guitars?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Anyone Interested in splitting the Philly 09 Spectrum set lists.  Would do 1:3, 2:2 or 3:1.  Let me know?
    I'm negotiable on which ones you get, obviously I'm most interested in 10-30 & 10-31, but would trade for 27 & 28.
    Let me know,
    Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Very much looking forward to this...and happy some great charities are getting helped!
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,381
    lolobugg said:

Oh, snap!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Hobbes said:
    lolobugg said:

Oh, snap!

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    He was the guy saying how much he hated pearl jam and the fans on fb a few years ago. Now he is selling all his stuff to them.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    He was the guy saying how much he hated pearl jam and the fans on fb a few years ago. Now he is selling all his stuff to them.
    $$$$$$
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    100% in on this.  Steve and crew do amazing things.

I can only imagine all of the amazing trading that this is going to create!
  • Options
    Really? Maybe Ed fired him
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,183
    Anyone Interested in splitting the Philly 09 Spectrum set lists.  Would do 1:3, 2:2 or 3:1.  Let me know?
    I'm negotiable on which ones you get, obviously I'm most interested in 10-30 & 10-31, but would trade for 27 & 28.
    Let me know,
    Chris.
    I’m looking only for night 2 and would work that out with you if you want.  
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    lolobugg said:

Hahahahahaha...

And yes, if I remember correctly he was definitely fired. Although Ed spoke complimentary of him in the latest Deep issue, so maybe it was amicable. I remember that Sirens video, that seemed to be the final straw. Don't forget the uke tuning on Sleeping By Myself... another video out there somewhere... ;)

I glanced the list of posters and wasn't too impressed with the odds for those prices ($95 and $150)... I guess if you have $150 for a 11% chance of getting a signed Eddie poster, it might be cool. I'd love to get the ABQ setlist, and I was thrilled to see it in there, but I don't wanna spend $100 on a piece of paper.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!