Options

Anyone Get An Extra Soldier Field LP? UPS Lost Mine!

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
edited December 2017 in Lost Dogs
Long story short. UPS lost my Soldier Field LP. Said it got delivered last night at 6:34, but if it did, it wasn't to my house. Sat on hold with UPS for over an hour. Filed a claim. Said they'd look into it. Contacted 10C, but won't here anything back until the new year.
So if by chance my money gets refunded by UPS, is there anyone out there who would be willing to sell me one of their extras?
1995 is my favorite PJ year and this just figures this is the one time I have a package lost. Couldn't of happened to a crappy renewal shirt. Had to be this. I'm bummed.
Please PM if you have an extra to sell. Thanks again in advance.
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Post edited by cropdustdair on

Comments

• Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    I wish I had an extra!
  • Options
    I'm sure I'll get my money back eventually from UPS. But man, I'd rather have my vinyl. :s
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    I've had packages lost/stolen twice and 10c sent a replacement. They weren't limited pre-order items, butnyou know 10c has a stash of extras. I'd hold out to hear back from them before I bought another
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'll do that. I've got a message in to them, but this happened the day they closed for the holidays. UPS said they'll also contact the sender to let them know. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Ten Club has replaced my missing one!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Ten Club has replaced my missing one!
    Woohoo!  Oh yeah!  Congrats!  Tenclub :clap:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    As much as many of us complain about their shipping practices, they've been good about things like that in my experience.