Berlin - all GA?

Is it correct that the entire venue for the Berlin show is GA?

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited December 2017
    rjmkrm said:
    Is it correct that the entire venue for the Berlin show is GA?
    Yes it is an ampitheatre with seats and has a small pit in the front. The seats and pit are first come first serve with 10 club getting early entry. In 2014 it was the same thing with a 4:40 entry for 10 clubbers and general public at 5:00. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • rjmkrmrjmkrm Posts: 10

Thanks - If all seats are GA how can 10 club GA be distinguished from regular GA?  Any idea?  Also, I would assume people will lined up for days to get a good seat - correct?  Thanks for answering! 

The only difference from a general public ticket and 10 clubs is the early access. If there is still room in the pit when the doors open to the public then they will be able to get those spots as well. Some people may line up over night but as you can see there are plenty of good spots to be had without doing so. I am exploring the city and enjoying myself this trip. I will show up a little bit before doors open to take advantage of 10club's early access. 
    One last question, I promise!  I bought tix for Berlin and was required to enter the ticketholders name on the tickets.  I purchased via the PJ link sent to me via ticket.de.  Does this mean I have early access entry?
    rjmkrm said:
    One last question, I promise!  I bought tix for Berlin and was required to enter the ticketholders name on the tickets.  I purchased via the PJ link sent to me via ticket.de.  Does this mean I have early access entry?
    No you would not with those tickets. Completely up to but if it was me I would keep looking for 2 GA's for Berlin that are 10 club tickets on this site. Then you could sell your others for face value and transfer the names over to the new buyer. If you do not care about early entry or being in the pit (there is going to be plenty of good seats for the general public too) then carry on with what you have!
    Appreciate the insights.  Thanks!
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    If you find 10C Berlin tickets and want to sell your others please let me know :)

Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music