Options

ISO: Angel sticker

FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 715
edited January 2018 in Lost Dogs
ISO the angel sticker. PM me if you have extras. 
Post edited by FactoryMan93 on

Comments

• Options
    Got them and would LOVE to trade!!!
  • Options
    AHHHH! Man we just did this aha. I see you have multiple bombs and toasters, and THREE WMA stickers. What are the chances I could buy the duplicates off you? If you only want to trade I understand, but I have nothing to trade. I have an extra MFC car that I recently acquired but thats about it. Let me know.
  • Options
    I don't need the viva la vinyl anymore. I also just purchased some stickers that had the red mammoths, and the VHC ambulance magnet. I am not sure if I want to get rid of these yet. But with the right offer if you're interested I may.
  • Options
    Send me a little list of what you need or want, and if I have it, lets see if we can make a trade this time around. I have lots of stickers, and some extra posters from shows. I have MLB stuff, and a Soundgarden ticket stub and receipt from the last show in Detroit which I attended. Not sure if you're interested in stubs but some people are. Sorry to send yet another message about the stickers but I would very much like to have your extras.
  • Options
    Check your messages.
  • Options
    My old messages? I didn't get anything else from you. If so, yes I know, trades only aha.
  • Options
    I sent you a video, did you get it?
  • Options
    I did not. Try to PM me