Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    LM39291 said:
    Hi. I'm searching for pre-sale tickets for London and Prague by the links in the emails  of "LOST" tickets however,  in London there is a special page with the beginning of the pre-sale today but into the Prague's link the data are for Friday's sale. Does anybody have information about this? Thanks.

jessejames said:ì
    Ok i think ive dropped a clanger. I put london night one as first choice and failing that night two as second choice. I’ve been selected for both nights and charged 450 bucks!!! I only wanted one or the other. 
    Oh no! Seems a lot of people have done the same. You should be able to sell on easy enough 
    Yep reading through the thread it seems im not the only nonce. Thats Christmas cancelled. Least i have PJ to look forward to next year. 
    If you get work this out and get an extra reserved can you consider me please?
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 276

Well that O2 pre-sale process was nice and smooth. Got some great tickets near the stage up in the nosebleeds so that Monday and Tuesday sorted J

London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    You can get tickets for the London shows on O2 Priority NOW!!!
    Anybody been successful? I'm stuck in the 'waiting room'
    Yeah I was in the waiting room for ages. Got a pair of GA tickets for London 1though. So that’s Amsterdam Res seating and London 1 GA for me. If Amsterdam 2 gets added I’ll try get seating for that too
  • Options
    LM39291 said:
    What kind of tickets have you preselected? I don't know if the black area is for the waiting room or is sold out already.

Black area was sold out, so 10 Club I assume, which seemed like a lot of good seats for them saying they had so few seats.  The best I could do was Section 107 I believe, which was right at the back of the arena.  No thanks.  Complete garbage.
  • Options
    ticketmaster could learn a thing or two from AXS.  That has to be the best ticket buying experience I've ever had.  
  • Options
    RideRick said:
    hotracer said:
    Ok so I am a bit confused, what difference are the tickets that are won by Ten Club members compared to the ones brought from ticketmaster? Do you get any preferences on the day?

10c tickets have earlier entry
    Last time in Amsterdam it was a disaster. There was a line of minimal 3000 people for 10c tickets. In the end they where later inside then regular ticket holders. 
    I was very disappointed to see that there was no separate place inside the Ziggo venue like in 2012. So it wasn’t much useful to receive wristbands. For me personally no probs because I was very early but I saw a line which took longer then regular. Second show was even easier. 

Another reminder for the small people. The Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6ft is considered small :bee:
    3,000 people only for 10c? I thought there were fewer tickets for 10c!
  • Options
    Was able to get 2 standing for Amsterdam. Phew. Was nerve-racking but process went super smooth really. Link, password, ticket selection. Thnx Ten Club!

Hope everyone else who still needed tickets managed to get them too.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    cp212298 said:
    ticketmaster could learn a thing or two from AXS.  That has to be the best ticket buying experience I've ever had.  
    Axs is the best from my experience, I agree
  • Options
    I got section 103 for London 1
    oh well
    but I also got GA for London 2
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 276
    DiegoDan said:
    LM39291 said:
    What kind of tickets have you preselected? I don't know if the black area is for the waiting room or is sold out already.

Black area was sold out, so 10 Club I assume, which seemed like a lot of good seats for them saying they had so few seats.  The best I could do was Section 107 I believe, which was right at the back of the arena.  No thanks.  Complete garbage.

I am surprised you had rubbish seats for O2 Arena – I assume you were applying there. As I got some right near the stage. You know that you can manually select the area you want your seats in?

London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    RideRick said:
    hotracer said:
    Ok so I am a bit confused, what difference are the tickets that are won by Ten Club members compared to the ones brought from ticketmaster? Do you get any preferences on the day?

Last time in Amsterdam it was a disaster. There was a line of minimal 3000 people for 10c tickets. In the end they where later inside then regular ticket holders. 
    I was very disappointed to see that there was no separate place inside the Ziggo venue like in 2012. So it wasn’t much useful to receive wristbands. For me personally no probs because I was very early but I saw a line which took longer then regular. Second show was even easier. 

Another reminder for the small people. The Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6ft is considered small :bee:
    Not my experience! Went to both Amsterdam shows in 2014 and queued outside both days. Managed to get tickets no probs, wristbands no probs and stood close to stage. However... I think quite a few members arrived at the exact same, relatively late, time to collect fan club tix. I recommend collecting tickets as early as possible if you are able.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    what6 a fuckin nightmare the ticket master shit for milan
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Managed to get two standing for Amsterdam! Massive thanks to 10 Club for sorting that out! 

Question: Anyone know about a golden circle at Ziggo Dome? I got Ingang Zaal Staanplaats which basically means pitch, but there was another option that confused me greatly. That bit wasn't in English :/
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    Same here
  • Options
    whats wrong?
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Riot_Rain said:
    RideRick said:
    hotracer said:

Not my experience! Went to both Amsterdam shows in 2014 and queued outside both days. Managed to get tickets no probs, wristbands no probs and stood close to stage. However... I think quite a few members arrived at the exact same, relatively late, time to collect fan club tix. I recommend collecting tickets as early as possible if you are able.
    Same experience here, got my tickets and wristband andstood really close to the stage without quieing for much time.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    As an Italian living abroad I chose several years ago to not deal anymore with any Italian ticketxxxxx (and also to not go to any italian festival when possible). Once you see how things are generally organized in the rest of Europe, you don't want to downgrade ;)
  • Options
    Same here
    did u get the tickets? waiting minutes is 30 minutes now

• Options
    As an Italian living abroad I chose several years ago to not deal anymore with any Italian ticketxxxxx (and also to not go to any italian festival when possible). Once you see how things are generally organized in the rest of Europe, you don't want to downgrade ;)
    is it unorganized?
    bought padova and rome from 10c
    still have doubts about going to milan because of festival
  • Options
    Anam.Anam. Posts: 14
    First time ever trying to get PJ tickets. Missed the draw, o2 presale an hour in the waiting room then no tickets. I think I've messed this up. 
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 228
    Thank you so much 10C for the link!!! needed seated because I go with my father (71 years old) and my son maybe (who has 8)I have mine now for Amsterdam and i am less stressfull for Friday. I have to go to the general sale because I need one more for my son. It will be his first show of PJ, hope have luck again and also for a second date in Amsterdam. Good luck everyone who don't have for friday and see you in june and july in werchter. Cheers and again, thank you 10C!!!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    Scored Amsterdam GA and very straight forward, thanks very much 10c for sorting it.
    Theres been an O2 presale this morning for the London shows and already over 400 tickets for the monday night are listed on scumbag resale sites.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    is it unorganized?
    bought padova and rome from 10c
    still have doubts about going to milan because of festival
    My experience attending concerts in both arenas and festival in Italy for years - and then in Northern Europe in the last 5 years is: yes, in Italy it's all about fixing troubles later than expected and not thinking in advance to what can happen (queue, security, parking, public transportation, toilet access etc.). Being said that, of course that's my experience :)
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    Same here
    did u get the tickets? waiting minutes is 30 minutes now

For me, got through the waiting room/line pretty fast (4 minutes).  But checking out is taking forever, and tickets got removed from my cart
  • Options
    I am very happy with the backdoor that was offered. Too bad I missed out on the draw, but this works just fine.
    I now have tickets for the Amsterdam show. Still keen on going to Barcalona, but that might be difficult.
    Anyway thanks a lot for the link for the pre sale.
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Options
    Finally got one GA for London 1 not with O2 Priority but with Pearl Jam pre-sale for drawing losers. Still have one London 2 seated available if anyone needs it.
  • Options
    Tickets unavailable at the moment..504 runway ..kicked me ouy..log in again,not recognize password..i got all the crap already,same alot of friends..noone can score tix
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    TigaSefi said:
    DiegoDan said:
    LM39291 said:

I am surprised you had rubbish seats for O2 Arena – I assume you were applying there. As I got some right near the stage. You know that you can manually select the area you want your seats in?

How can I do that? I can only select "level prices" areas, not a specific sector
    1996 – Barcelona
    2000 – Lisboa
    2006 – Madrid - Verona
    2007 - Madrid
    2009 – Londres
    2010 – Dublin - Belfast
    2012 – Manchester I and II - Berlin I and II
  • Options
    seems we need to go to tickeone next week so we pay the 30 euros delivery mail shit..wtf
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Jeeeesus...that was stressful... had 6 pit tickets for Milan in the basket...and put in my card details and the damn 504 Gateway Timeout occurred . Faaaar out....So.Damn.Close.....anyone have any luck???