Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Hi All - sorry for the late post but I have only just decided what to do....  I have 2 tickets for GA standing Prague and 2 tickets for GA standing Barcelona which I secured through the lottery however my husband has managed to secure two seated tickets for both events so the standing ones are no longer required. 
    5TH PRIORITYJUL. 012018Prague, Czech Republic
    GA Standing$230.00
    WON
    6TH PRIORITYJUL. 102018Barcelona, Spain
    GA Standing$244.00
    WON

On the same note, anyone happening to be in the UK on 30th June, I have 2 tickets to QOTSA at Finsbury Park which I am unable to go to due to the Prague trip (£50 per ticket)?

Please message me if you are interested!

PS - super excited for the upcoming tour  =)=)

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    barcelona party details cool irish bar at city center..The George Payne

https://web.facebook.com/events/718741595183269/

https://web.facebook.com/thegeorgepayne
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,355
    barcelona party details cool irish bar at city center..The George Payne

https://web.facebook.com/events/718741595183269/

https://web.facebook.com/thegeorgepayne
    I've recently added Barcelona to my trip, so I'll be there!

I'm looking for some information about Berlin.  The hotel we've booked is Adrema Hotel, and according to most websites the easiest thing to do is get the S9 from Schoenefeld Airport and get off at Tiergarten station.

It's a 15 minute walk to the hotel from there, but it will be close to midnight at that point and we don't really fancy walking that late.  Is it easy to catch a taxi from Tiergarten station? Or is it literally just a little stop on the route with nothing around?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    Wash to open???
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Amsterdam 2: one GA ticket available
  • GludfssrGludfssr Posts: 55
    Looking for 1 10club reserved seat for London 2
    PM if anyone can help. 
    Thanks. 
    edited May 2018
    Oh my oh my, in the space of a few days this trip has changed from Prague/Krakow/Berlin to Amsterdam/Rome/Prague/Krakow/Berlin/Barcelona! 

I haven't done 6 shows on one tour since 2006. Good times ahead!
    The Rock said:
    Oh my oh my, in the space of a few days this trip has changed from Prague/Krakow/Berlin to Amsterdam/Rome/Prague/Krakow/Berlin/Barcelona! 

Woah, gonna be epic! If you're coming a long way you might as well go for it!
  • LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    I have two standing tickets for sale at face value, London(Tuesday 19th) which I can no longer make unfortunately, I brought them through the 10c lottery so if anyone is interested in them then get in touch.

cheers.
  • Conjack76Conjack76 Posts: 40
    Quick one - when do you actually receive the tickets won through the lottery - have Amsterdam and Rome coming up?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Conjack76 said:
    Quick one - when do you actually receive the tickets won through the lottery - have Amsterdam and Rome coming up?
    Day of the show there will be a willcall booth that you can pick up your physical tickets. Usually opens up around 3:00pm.
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    PJNB said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Day of the show there will be a willcall booth that you can pick up your physical tickets. Usually opens up around 3:00pm.
    We should expect all the information by email in a week or so
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
    The Rock said:

Woah, gonna be epic! If you're coming a long way you might as well go for it!
    I'm coming from the UK! I'm doing Amsterdam, Rome, and Barcelona solo so I'm a little nervous as I've never done a PJ show on my own before.
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    The Rock said:

Add Madrid too!
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Do the 10C fans who arrive early to the venue and line up to try and get a good GA spot have to leave the line once the 10C will call window opens up to pick up their tickets? If so, do you lose your place in line, especially if you're travelling alone?
    Do the 10C fans who arrive early to the venue and line up to try and get a good GA spot have to leave the line once the 10C will call window opens up to pick up their tickets? If so, do you lose your place in line, especially if you're travelling alone?
    No make friends with the people around you and you will be fine. Make sure you let them know where you are headed and that don't abuse your time gone and no one will mind at all. You do not need to rush getting tickets as there is always a lot of people right when it opens. Wait for the crowd to die down. Should only take 5-10 minutes most times if that. 
    PJNB said:
    No make friends with the people around you and you will be fine. Make sure you let them know where you are headed and that don't abuse your time gone and no one will mind at all. You do not need to rush getting tickets as there is always a lot of people right when it opens. Wait for the crowd to die down. Should only take 5-10 minutes most times if that. 
    What's the vibe like if you're holding a spot for your guest?

• bspring1bspring1 Posts: 72
    Hi All - sorry for the late post but I have only just decided what to do....  I have 2 tickets for GA standing Prague and 2 tickets for GA standing Barcelona which I secured through the lottery however my husband has managed to secure two seated tickets for both events so the standing ones are no longer required. 
    5TH PRIORITYJUL. 012018Prague, Czech Republic
    GA Standing$230.00
    WON
    6TH PRIORITYJUL. 102018Barcelona, Spain
    GA Standing$244.00
    WON

On the same note, anyone happening to be in the UK on 30th June, I have 2 tickets to QOTSA at Finsbury Park which I am unable to go to due to the Prague trip (£50 per ticket)?

Please message me if you are interested!

PS - super excited for the upcoming tour  =)=)

PM sent
    PJNB said:

Depends who you talk to and how long you need to hold it for. Some people say you need to stay in the line and do the time to get the spot (10 club agrees with this) others say that you can have a plus 1 come in whenever. I think the majority would say that you need to do the time to get the spot. Also if you ask those around you about your situation they may be ok with it but that does not take into account the people behind them as well. In a perfect world we would be able to hold a spot for others and no one would abuse it but of course people come in at 5:00 pm right before doors open fresh from a nap from their hotel and claim a rail spot. 

PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Depends who you talk to and how long you need to hold it for. Some people say you need to stay in the line and do the time to get the spot (10 club agrees with this) others say that you can have a plus 1 come in whenever. I think the majority would say that you need to do the time to get the spot. Also if you ask those around you about your situation they may be ok with it but that does not take into account the people behind them as well. In a perfect world we would be able to hold a spot for others and no one would abuse it but of course people come in at 5:00 pm right before doors open fresh from a nap from their hotel and claim a rail spot. 

Ugh, this is not ok. I don't understand why anyone would think it is!
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Are you referring to some 10C member who jumps the line at the last minute before doors open or holding a spot for your guest?
    I'm starting to get excited now!  Adding on these extra shows was best decision I ever made. Only 19 days until Amsterdam!

Everything is organised and printed out. My official tour folder is complete and ready to take with me. I'm such a geek =)

Wish I was staying in Amsterdam for both nights, but alas work screws everything up.  Still, opening night is better than nothing!
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    The Rock said:
    I'm starting to get excited now!  Adding on these extra shows was best decision I ever made. Only 19 days until Amsterdam!

Everything is organised and printed out. My official tour folder is complete and ready to take with me. I'm such a geek =)

Wish I was staying in Amsterdam for both nights, but alas work screws everything up.  Still, opening night is better than nothing!
    I’ve got a tour folder as well...it’s a must. Passport, tour itinerary, train tickets, boat tickets, plane tickets, any bus tickets, other printouts I probably don’t need, etc. :lol:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

AMSTERDAM
    11TH JUNE 2018 - INFOS OF BAR WILL BE POSTED SOON 
    https://web.facebook.com/events/2023217784600184/

LONDON
    WISHLIST PARTY - 18TH JUNE - TRAFALGAR TAVERN - Park Row, SE109 London, United Kingdom
    https://web.facebook.com/events/1486437264803252/
    https://web.facebook.com/TrafalgarTavernGreenwich/

MILAN
    21TH JUNE - ROCKNROLL CLUB - Via Giuseppe Bruschetti 11, 20125 Milan, Italy
    WITH LIVE PJ TRIBUTE BAND - MIGHTY DOGS
    https://web.facebook.com/events/541941159541752/
    https://web.facebook.com/rocknrollclub/
    https://web.facebook.com/mightydogs/

PADOVA
    23RD JUNE - OLD ENGLAND PUB - Via Manzoni 51, 35126 Padua, Italy
    https://web.facebook.com/events/188870415082647/

ROME
    25TH JUNE - SCHOLARS LOUNGE ROME- Via del Plebiscito 101b, Rome, 00186 Rome, Italy
    https://web.facebook.com/events/385291991943639/

PRAGUE
    30TH JUNE - Pivnice Malostranská beseda - Malostranské náměstí 21 - 110 00 Praha 1
    https://web.facebook.com/events/318901971931115
    https://web.facebook.com/malostranskabeseda/

KRAKOW
    2ND JULY - CK BROWAR - Podwale 6-7, 31-118 Kraków, Poland
    https://web.facebook.com/events/577429465956327/
    https://web.facebook.com/CKBrowar/

BERLIN
    4TH JULY - Baumhausbar („Treehouse bar“) Berlin (Green Room)!-  Falckensteinstr. 48, 10997 Berlin (U-Bahn Schlesisches Tor)
    https://web.facebook.com/events/246084769263242/

BARCELONA
    9TH JULY - THE GORGE PAYNE - Plaza Urquiona nº 5, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
    https://web.facebook.com/thegeorgepayne/
  • IZIIZI Kraków Posts: 101
    18 days left....
    PJ 1996 Warszawa, 2000 Katowice 1 ,2007 Chorzów, 2010 Gdynia, 2014 Gdynia, 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Londyn 1, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Londyn 2
    EV 2019 Amsterdam 1+2, Florence, Barolo, Berlin, Dusseldorf 
  • JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    PJNB said:

Depends really on the day and people in the queue (might be super smooth, might involve a lot of drama) . 
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Are you referring to some 10C member who jumps the line at the last minute before doors open or holding a spot for your guest?
    Someone joining at last minute, yes! Also holding a spot for someone who isn't actually there most of the time, toilet and food breaks excluded. Its just politeness isn't it?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    AMSTERDAM
    11TH JUNE 2018 - INFOS OF BAR WILL BE POSTED SOON 
    https://web.facebook.com/events/2023217784600184/

LONDON
    WISHLIST PARTY - 18TH JUNE - TRAFALGAR TAVERN - Park Row, SE109 London, United Kingdom
    https://web.facebook.com/events/1486437264803252/
    https://web.facebook.com/TrafalgarTavernGreenwich/

MILAN
    21TH JUNE - ROCKNROLL CLUB - Via Giuseppe Bruschetti 11, 20125 Milan, Italy
    WITH LIVE PJ TRIBUTE BAND - MIGHTY DOGS
    https://web.facebook.com/events/541941159541752/
    https://web.facebook.com/rocknrollclub/
    https://web.facebook.com/mightydogs/

PADOVA
    23RD JUNE - OLD ENGLAND PUB - Via Manzoni 51, 35126 Padua, Italy
    https://web.facebook.com/events/188870415082647/

ROME
    25TH JUNE - SCHOLARS LOUNGE ROME- Via del Plebiscito 101b, Rome, 00186 Rome, Italy
    https://web.facebook.com/events/385291991943639/

PRAGUE
    30TH JUNE - Pivnice Malostranská beseda - Malostranské náměstí 21 - 110 00 Praha 1
    https://web.facebook.com/events/318901971931115
    https://web.facebook.com/malostranskabeseda/

KRAKOW
    2ND JULY - CK BROWAR - Podwale 6-7, 31-118 Kraków, Poland
    https://web.facebook.com/events/577429465956327/
    https://web.facebook.com/CKBrowar/

BERLIN
    4TH JULY - Baumhausbar („Treehouse bar“) Berlin (Green Room)!-  Falckensteinstr. 48, 10997 Berlin (U-Bahn Schlesisches Tor)
    https://web.facebook.com/events/246084769263242/

BARCELONA
    9TH JULY - THE GORGE PAYNE - Plaza Urquiona nº 5, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
    https://web.facebook.com/thegeorgepayne/
    Thank you!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • AbiRamaAbiRama Durban, South Africa Posts: 15
    (Assuming our Visa's are approved)

For Amsterdam #1 - This is our first time and we don't quite know how early the queues will begin. Being our first time we would love to get somewhere near the front (of course) and willing to queue from the night before.. is it necessary in Amsterdam to queue that early? Any advice please?

Any other South African's making the journey to The Netherlands?