Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,956
    Saraod said:
    tino_11 said:
    You can get tickets for the London shows on O2 Priority NOW!!!
    Anybody been successful? I'm stuck in the 'waiting room'
    Yeah I was in the waiting room for ages. Got a pair of GA tickets for London 1though. So that’s Amsterdam Res seating and London 1 GA for me. If Amsterdam 2 gets added I’ll try get seating for that too
    Am stuck in the waiting room for London 2. Freaking out in case it suddenly times out. How long were you waiting?

The o2 link didn' work for me. Managed to get through on a 10c link because I missed out in the draw. 

Thanks 10c for doing another presale. Saved a lot of stress on Friday!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    odgeuk said:
    Made something of a mistake and 'won' tickets to both London Shows when I only really wanted one show (yes yes, I know, I'm stupid OK?).

I plan to go to one night with my partner, but the other night will be tricky. From reading this thread, it seems that the only way I will be able to sell my spare tickets (at Face Value, of course) will be to travel to London on the day and pick up my wristbands from the 10C and then hand them over to whoever bought them? Bit mad. How early can you usually get the wristbands? Was thinking that if I stayed up in London after the first night, I could maybe get the wristbands the next afternoon, pass them on to someone else and go home before the evening? Or are wristbands given out just before the doors open??
    I am not sure what happened in UK last time.
    But I have been at ticket pick up anywhere from 3pm to 5pm for 10C at other shows.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 578

odgeuk said:
    Made something of a mistake and 'won' tickets to both London Shows when I only really wanted one show (yes yes, I know, I'm stupid OK?).

I plan to go to one night with my partner, but the other night will be tricky. From reading this thread, it seems that the only way I will be able to sell my spare tickets (at Face Value, of course) will be to travel to London on the day and pick up my wristbands from the 10C and then hand them over to whoever bought them? Bit mad. How early can you usually get the wristbands? Was thinking that if I stayed up in London after the first night, I could maybe get the wristbands the next afternoon, pass them on to someone else and go home before the evening? Or are wristbands given out just before the doors open??
    But I have been at ticket pick up anywhere from 3pm to 5pm for 10C at other shows.
    From memory, this is around the time it was at Leeds in 2014
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Apone said:

odgeuk said:

From memory, this is around the time it was at Leeds in 2014
    I assume that people were queuing in front of 10c pick up earlier in the afternoon right? (Never been in a UK concert for PJ)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    If anyone has 1 decent Prague reserved they got today or in the 10 club draw please send me a message. 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I assume that people were queuing in front of 10c pick up earlier in the afternoon right? (Never been in a UK concert for PJ)
    Usually two things happen:

1. A line of fans queues at the 10C designation entrance anywhere from the night before.
    At designated ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up the tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for entry line.

2. A bunch of fans hang out in the local pub anywhere from the night before.
    At designation ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for beer. They continue drinking beer until show time.

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    DiegoDan said:
    alfonso said:
    TigaSefi said:
    DiegoDan said:
    LM39291 said:
    What kind of tickets have you preselected? I don't know if the black area is for the waiting room or is sold out already.

Black area was sold out, so 10 Club I assume, which seemed like a lot of good seats for them saying they had so few seats.  The best I could do was Section 107 I believe, which was right at the back of the arena.  No thanks.  Complete garbage.

I am surprised you had rubbish seats for O2 Arena – I assume you were applying there. As I got some right near the stage. You know that you can manually select the area you want your seats in?

How can I do that? I can only select "level prices" areas, not a specific sector
    You couldn't.  His original post said he got "nosebleeds" which were available.  You 100% could not select a good section, as they were all blacked out.  What I'd really like to know is who has those 7 or 8 sections, as 10 Club claims they had very little seating.  Seats are being held back some how, most likely for scalpers I'm sure. 
    Maybe the venues thought it’d be a good idea to hold some tickets back for the general sale on Friday? Just a thought. 
  • Options

1. A line of fans queues at the 10C designation entrance anywhere from the night before.
    At designated ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up the tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for entry line.

At designation ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for beer. They continue drinking beer until show time.

Ah, UK! <3
  • Options
    DiegoDan said:
    alfonso said:
    TigaSefi said:
    DiegoDan said:
    LM39291 said:
    What kind of tickets have you preselected? I don't know if the black area is for the waiting room or is sold out already.

Black area was sold out, so 10 Club I assume, which seemed like a lot of good seats for them saying they had so few seats.  The best I could do was Section 107 I believe, which was right at the back of the arena.  No thanks.  Complete garbage.

I am surprised you had rubbish seats for O2 Arena – I assume you were applying there. As I got some right near the stage. You know that you can manually select the area you want your seats in?

How can I do that? I can only select "level prices" areas, not a specific sector
    You couldn't.  His original post said he got "nosebleeds" which were available.  You 100% could not select a good section, as they were all blacked out.  What I'd really like to know is who has those 7 or 8 sections, as 10 Club claims they had very little seating.  Seats are being held back some how, most likely for scalpers I'm sure. 
    Maybe the venues thought it’d be a good idea to hold some tickets back for the general sale on Friday? Just a thought. 
    Hope so need a decent Prague! Does anyone know if Prague has you tie your name to your ticket?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    DiegoDan said:
    alfonso said:
    TigaSefi said:
    DiegoDan said:
    LM39291 said:

Hope so need a decent Prague! Does anyone know if Prague has you tie your name to your ticket?
    Not sure, I do know that the o2 has been doing has been doing that recently. Sometimes only letting people know that they need to bring ID the day of the show. It’s caused a lot of problems recently. 
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769

Well said !
  • Options
    odgeukodgeuk Posts: 14
    Thanks!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i score milan after 1 and 45 min..
    thank u 10c for the lottery really apreciate it..
    atleast for other shows,so we dont have to end up in that clusterfuck of ticketmaster like the one today and  that we have to pay 30 euros.extra of the cost of the tic to sent us a fuckin envelope from italy to greece
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,498
    I am very happy with the backdoor that was offered. Too bad I missed out on the draw, but this works just fine.
    I now have tickets for the Amsterdam show. Still keen on going to Barcalona, but that might be difficult.
    Anyway thanks a lot for the link for the pre sale.
    Come to east man karma!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23

While we talk about beer.. I got the ticket for Berlin so beer is my only worry right now..
    If I enter early and find a good spot, and have few beers.. how can I go to the toilet without someone taking my place?! :angry:

• Options
    Can we assume that for Prague, the 10C allotment will be 101/102/111/112? They said they only have the best seats and those sections seem to be pretty empty on the presale today. My wifes 10c number is pretty low, but if those are the seats, it wont matter!
  • Options
    MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    While we talk about beer.. I got the ticket for Berlin so beer is my only worry right now..
    If I enter early and find a good spot, and have few beers.. how can I go to the toilet without someone taking my place?! :angry:

I have never had a problem telling the people I am near that I can going to the toilet, and walking out and back through the crowd the same way.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    CerroCerro Posts: 10
    Do we know the layout for Paedova?? Is there a Front Pit??

I was wondering that too...I really hope there will be a sort of front pit
  • Options

I have never had a problem telling the people I am near that I can going to the toilet, and walking out and back through the crowd the same way.
    Beer it is than   :)B)

• Options
    CerroCerro Posts: 10
    And, as usual, buying tickets online (at least in Italy, I don't know if it's the same in other countries) is a nightmare...a friend of mine failed in buying tickets for Milan after a really long queue....
  • Options
    Can we assume that for Prague, the 10C allotment will be 101/102/111/112? They said they only have the best seats and those sections seem to be pretty empty on the presale today. My wifes 10c number is pretty low, but if those are the seats, it wont matter!
    Got an extra?
  • Options

This is why I hate drinking at gigs, it's a certainty that I'll need the loo and lose my spot!
  • Options
    Ive always found people let you back in after a dash to the loo.
    Everyone understands the need to go and helps eachother. From my experience
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Ive always found people let you back in after a dash to the loo.
    Everyone understands the need to go and helps eachother. From my experience
    Gingerlou77 said:

This is why I hate drinking at gigs, it's a certainty that I'll need the loo and lose my spot!
    Thank you everyone for your insights, maybe it was off-topic, sorry... I could have opened another thread "Fans, beer and the loo" :pensive:  ;) 
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    i score milan after 1 and 45 min..
    thank u 10c for the lottery really apreciate it..
    atleast for other shows,so we dont have to end up in that clusterfuck of ticketmaster like the one today and  that we have to pay 30 euros.extra of the cost of the tic to sent us a fuckin envelope from italy to greece
    The shopping has been an other 10€ for me that live in Italy! By the way: i got it!

so: 
    amsterdam,Milan,Padova,Roma,berlin,bcn and Madrid! I think i’m gonna skip london 1
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Cerro said:
    And, as usual, buying tickets online (at least in Italy, I don't know if it's the same in other countries) is a nightmare...a friend of mine failed in buying tickets for Milan after a really long queue....
    Mate, there are still tickets available now ( i just tried a dummy run) Super easy to get as there's no one trying at the mo ;) Go to livenation.it  and log in and they'll be good to go.
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    Anyone know if the Amsterdam Ticketmaster tickets are transferable? I wound up with an extra GA if someone wants/needs it. PM me. 
  • Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Due to a problem with CC and after mailind the 10c I was able to upgrade my membership by paypal. Thanks! But I missed the drawing and the pre sale...I'm looking for 2 GA for each London shows and GA for Amsterdam. I'll try the general sale but I post here if anyboby has extras! I can buy , trade for other artist tix ( foo fighters,...). 
    Thank and peace