10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2 days later, this is JR on if he knew the score at the end of regulation: <a href="https://t.co/girOpB1cJR">pic.twitter.com/girOpB1cJR</a></p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="">June 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    cutz said:
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2 days later, this is JR on if he knew the score at the end of regulation: <a href="https://t.co/girOpB1cJR">pic.twitter.com/girOpB1cJR</a></p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="">June 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When asked what day it was, JR stated, "Today."
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    I'm glad he came clean. It was pretty obvious.  Ah least he has a chance to move forward.  We'll see tomorrow. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    Game day. Cavs need to win this one tonight after the devastating loss Thursday.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,459
    fuck a bunch of draymond green :angry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    Warriors fans savaging JR was funny, applauded him when introduced at start of game (after booing every other Cavs player) and then chanted MVP when he was taking free throws
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,459
    getting tired of the warriors....
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Wobbie said:
    Me too. 
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    bbiggs said:
    Wobbie said:
    Me too. 
    I fucking hate them. I hate steph curry. I hate 3 pointers. Lol.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    I'd much rather watch the Warriors play basketball than  either of OKC/Houston. At least Warriors have ball movement 

• Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 614
    No Coder said:
    I'd much rather watch the Warriors play basketball than  either of OKC/Houston. At least Warriors have ball movement 
    Exactly, why get offended by greatness? I’ve been a Warriors fan for 25 plus years and I love watching LeBron James. Shame so many fans can’t just sit back and enjoy the greats. Brady, Trout, Kershaw, Federer, Serena, Phelps, Woods. We’ve seen some incredible athletes at their peak in this century already. Stop hating and appreciate greatness because some of these guys don’t come around often. Just look at Steph Curry tonight, that’s stuff we’ve never seen before, 

As for this series the Cavs bench is horrific, as a Warriors fan I would have had way more fear in the December version of the Cavs. Isaiah never got a fair shot, Wade was still a legit scorer and Crowder could have actually switched and guarded Durant with some level of success. You can’t win a title with one playmaker, props to LeBron for dragging them this far though.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    No Coder said:
    Exactly, why get offended by greatness? I’ve been a Warriors fan for 25 plus years and I love watching LeBron James. Shame so many fans can’t just sit back and enjoy the greats. Brady, Trout, Kershaw, Federer, Serena, Phelps, Woods. We’ve seen some incredible athletes at their peak in this century already. Stop hating and appreciate greatness because some of these guys don’t come around often. Just look at Steph Curry tonight, that’s stuff we’ve never seen before, 

As for this series the Cavs bench is horrific, as a Warriors fan I would have had way more fear in the December version of the Cavs. Isaiah never got a fair shot, Wade was still a legit scorer and Crowder could have actually switched and guarded Durant with some level of success. You can’t win a title with one playmaker, props to LeBron for dragging them this far though.
    Agree 100% and whilst I will disagree on the GOAT with Lebron fans, there is no question he is the greatest player we've seen in the last 20 years and definitely in the argument for top 3 player ever. I don't love everything about him, but he's a beast on the court. His biggest hurdle has been the Cavs ability to put the right team around him (which some will say is his fault as it's perceived that he is pulling the strings anyway). Firing Griffin as GM was a mistake and they never recovered from that for this season.

I'm not a Warriors fan, but have loved how they have played for the last 5-6 years and being a Bulls fan, have always hated the Celtics, but you can't but admire what they have done this after losing Hayward and then Irving. Brad Stevens is a GREAT coach, and players will look completely different outside of his system and coaching

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,502
    Cavs just can't..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    23scidoo said:
    Cavs just can't..
    no shot
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That game sucked.  
    Curry is kind of a bitch.
    Draymond is a dickhead
    I like Durant and really like Kerr.  

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    mrussel1 said:
    That game sucked.  
    Curry is kind of a bitch.
    Draymond is a dickhead
    I like Durant and really like Kerr.  

Gotta give the Warriors credit as they shot the lights out. I don't think the Cavs played that bad either. The game sucked on the scoreboard, but that was because the Warriors played real well. 

I don't like or dislike either team, but i can't take Draymond Green(i didn't like him at Michigan St.). How he's not doubled T'd up every game ?

I use to really like Curry, but his act is old. I remember when he went out their and played the game without the BS(he started doing a few years ago). I think he let the Fame and Stardom get to his head so that is why he acts like a ass on the court.

I HOPE the Cavs can win game 3. If not, it's probably a sweep?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    If LeBron gets the calls most superstars get. He'd probably have more Finals wins
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    If LeBron gets the calls most superstars get. He'd probably have more Finals wins

Question for you: are you as much of or more of a Lebron apologist than you are of Eli Manning?

Poor Lebron!

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    igotid88 said:

Question for you: are you as much of or more of a Lebron apologist than you are of Eli Manning?

Poor Lebron!

just saying
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Poor Lebron!

just saying
    He gets all the call he should. It just seems like he doesn't because he whines like a bitch when he doesn't get the others.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Poor Lebron!

just saying
    He gets all the call he should. It just seems like he doesn't because he whines like a bitch when he doesn't get the others.
    Please.. he gets hammered in there.   He is practically a victim of the Shaq syndrome.  It's not quite as bad, but big men do not get the same calls as smaller men in the NBA.  Then you get that dickhead Draymond who believes playing defense means sticking a finger in the eye.  That's all he has to defend Lebron.  
  • Options
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That literally proves nothing. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mrussel1 said:

....well, if he's taken more free throws than anyone else in the league during the post season, that seems to suggest that he's getting his fair share of calls.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

....well, if he's taken more free throws than anyone else in the league during the post season, that seems to suggest that he's getting his fair share of calls.
     So number of shots,  time on the court,  drives to the hoop,  using your actual eyes and replay don't factor in the equation? It's as simple as free throws per game?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So number of shots,  time on the court,  drives to the hoop,  using your actual eyes and replay don't factor in the equation? It's as simple as free throws per game?

Sure those things would factor into the equation....so would, you know, actual free throw attempts. You and Igotid are saying he never gets calls (or doesn't get as much as other superstars), yet he shoots the most free throws per game than anyone else in the league right now. That doesn't count for anything? I'm pretty sure he's on the court about the same amount of time as Durant, and Harden, etc etc....

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    He gets fouled on almost every play 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Sure those things would factor into the equation....so would, you know, actual free throw attempts. You and Igotid are saying he never gets calls (or doesn't get as much as other superstars), yet he shoots the most free throws per game than anyone else in the league right now. That doesn't count for anything? I'm pretty sure he's on the court about the same amount of time as Durant, and Harden, etc etc....

I didn't argue that other players are getting to the line more often. I'm saying he's getting fouled and it's not being called. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I didn't argue that other players are getting to the line more often. I'm saying he's getting fouled and it's not being called. 

Igotid implied that he doesn't get as many calls as the other superstars and that appears not to be true, at least for this post season.

Everyone complains about fouls not being called.

chinese-happy.jpg