2017/18 NBA Thread

2»

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 10,186
    Lebron is waking up and becoming a beast again, only this time an even bigger beast than before.

Curry is having ankle problems again.  His ankles were a real concern when he first came in the league so let's see how he holds up.

Celtics are doing great but come the playoffs that won't matter.

76ers are a respectable 13-10.

Ball isn't living up to expectations.  He's only 19 so he gets some slack though.

Beal is going off in Washington without Wall.  Will he continue that when Wall returns?

Thoughts?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 6,733
    LeBron  is off to one of his better starts of his career. SCARY!!

Have to wait & see with Curry.

Celtics defense is surprising for me. Also surprised they have the record they have without Hayward. Brad Stevens can coach , though.

Considering how young & inexperience the 76ers are, and the schedule they had to start the season, is pretty good to me. I'll take that as a 76ers fan. 

Before the Portland game Beal mostly struggled the previous 4 games (11, 10, 21, & 8 points). But, he's good and can score. Just a little slump, and like you said, no Wall doesn't help.
    cutz said:

Celtics defense is surprising for me. Also surprised they have the record they have without Hayward. Brad Stevens can coach , though.

Considering how young & inexperience the 76ers are, and the schedule they had to start the season, is pretty good to me. I'll take that as a 76ers fan. 

Before the Portland game Beal mostly struggled the previous 4 games (11, 10, 21, & 8 points). But, he's good and can score. Just a little slump, and like you said, no Wall doesn't help.
    I've always wondered if Wall can play along someone else great?!?  Did you answer my question for me?
    cutz said:

I've always wondered if Wall can play along someone else great?!?  Did you answer my question for me?
    I think Wall can play with along with another great player, so yeah, i may have answered your question  =) 
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

I think Wall can play with along with another great player, so yeah, i may have answered your question  =) 
    You said Wall doesn't help but he can play along side Beal?

that makes no sense...
    edited December 8
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

that makes no sense...
    I think you misunderstood me: The 4 games where Beal didn't score well without Wall, didn't help Beal.

Playing with Wall does help Beal.
    Post edited by cutz on
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

that makes no sense...
    I think you misunderstood me: The 4 games where Beal didn't score well without Wall, didn't help Beal.

Playing with Wall does help Beal.
    Ahhhhhh!  Got you now!
    Kyrie seems to dribble the ball just a bit too long...
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 9,639
    Gino made it..fuck..we could take that..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017
    Manu game winning shot and Kawhi is coming back!
    Westbrook must have a lot of complex..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017
    Great game on Houston..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017
2»