Options

***8th Annual Super Bowl Squares Pool - Super Bowl 52 - 2.4.18***

zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
edited November 2017 in All Encompassing Trip

Welp here we go again.  Here are the new boards for Super Bowl 52 on Sunday 2.4.18 in Minneapolis, MN.

Please feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in playing.

You do not have to pay immediately, but if I have unpaid boxes, I will send you a few reminders closer to the game.  If I get no response or payment by 1.28.18, I will open up your squares.  

Please pay via Paypal gift (friends and family) sent to zachjgmeiner@msn.com

The website will auto-generate the numbers once the boards fill.

Here are the following boards you can join:

$5 Squares Pool

http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/4/13922/patssuck

To Join the pool, login or create an account after following the link above, this will also create your user name when you pick your squares. 

***NEW THIS YEAR - YOU HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND THEN WHEN YOU PICK YOUR SQUARES, YOU MUST CLICK THE BLUE BOX UNDER THE GRID THAT SAYS "SELECT SQUARES" OTHERWISE YOUR PICKS WON'T BE SAVED***

Winner determined at the end of each quarter by the last number in the respective team’s score, lined up on the grid.  Your numbers stay the same the entire game.

Payouts for the $5 board are as follows:

1st Quarter: $100

2nd Quarter: $100

3rd Quarter: $100

Final Score: $200

$10 Squares Pool

http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/4/13923/patssuck

To Join the pool, login or create an account after following the link above, this will also create your user name when you pick your squares. 

***NEW THIS YEAR - YOU HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND THEN WHEN YOU PICK YOUR SQUARES, YOU MUST CLICK THE BLUE BOX UNDER THE GRID THAT SAYS "SELECT SQUARES" OTHERWISE YOUR PICKS WON'T BE SAVED***

Winner determined at the end of each quarter by the last number in the respective team’s score, lined up on the grid.  Your numbers stay the same the entire game.

Payouts for the $10 board are as follows:

1st Quarter: $200

2nd Quarter: $200

3rd Quarter: $200

Final Score: $400

$25 Squares Pool

http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/4/13924/patssuck

Winner determined at the end of each quarter by the last number in the respective team’s score, lined up on the grid.  Your numbers stay the same the entire game.

Payouts for the $25 board are as follows:

1st Quarter: $400

2nd Quarter: $400

3rd Quarter: $400

Final Score: $1,000, $100 for reverse score, $200/# of squares touching final score

How does the $200/# of touching squares work you ask?  If winning square is in one of the four  corners, it is $200/3.  If winning square is on the edge, it is $200/5.  If winning square is surrounded on all sides, ie not on the edge or in the corner, it is $200/8.

Example of how the game works:

End of Quarter

Team 1 score: 13

Team 2 score: 7

Find the place where your numbers meet on the board, in this case, 3 and 7, associated with the respective team and you win!

Any questions, feel free to ask. 

Have fun!

Thanks,

Zach

Post edited by zachjg on

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Oh yeah!
    Past winner, back for more lucky numbers!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Hi Zach -- made 4x5, 4x10, and 2x25 picks, sent the paypal through just now.  Please let me know if you don't have it and if there are any questions.  Thanks!  B.

Pools are starting to fill up, folks.  Get in the game!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,467
    Hi Zach -- made 4x5, 4x10, and 2x25 picks, sent the paypal through just now.  Please let me know if you don't have it and if there are any questions.  Thanks!  B.

Pools are starting to fill up, folks.  Get in the game!

degenerate gambler.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    $5 and $10 damn near full
  • Options
    $5 board full, $10 really close, $25 needs some more love
  • Options
    $5 and $10 boards full.  Keep em coming with the $25 picks
  • Options
    Only six spots remain on the $25 board
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,254
    Wow, I'm just seeing this now!  
  • Options
    Always late to the party...
  • Options
    Looks like they are all full.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    If you have played, but not yet paid, please PM me if you are new to the boards this year and not on my email list.  No worries on paying yet, but need to know who you are with your email address so I can note it for payment reminders.  Thanks!
    Post edited by zachjg on
  • Options
    Let me know if you have any deadbeats who bail, don't pay, etc.  I'd be happy to take their place.  
  • Options
    We are just over four weeks out from the payment due date, so this is your first reminder.  If you do not pay by midnight mountain time on 1.28.18, I will open up the squares and offer to the waiting list.  See payment details in original post.  If you have picked squares and have no interest in playing anymore, please let me know via PM.  Thanks!
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Add me to the waiting list, can't believe I missed this!!
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    Payment reminder bump.  Thank you.
  • Options
    I checked and show as all paid, please let me know if you don't show that on your side -- thanks Zach!
  • Options
    You are all set my friend.  Thank you!
  • Options
    Great, thanks!
  • Options
    Mca and Maynard, stay tuned.  I have some unpaid squares, but will be fair and let them have until midnight tomorrow night mountain time like I said.  You all are in my mix of eight people who want in.  Thanks!
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    thanks Zach, just let me know
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options

Pool numbers have been generated and email has been sent.  If you didn't get it, please message me or login to www.poolhost.com

Thanks all and good luck!

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Look forward to this day every year!  Thanks for playing all and good luck!
  • Options
    Yreeeeeee haaaawwwww