Options

Analog Membership Item Codes

I have a membership item code (not the bootleg code) that is showing Valid, but I can't find on the site where I'm supposed to redeem it. Any help? Also since I mentioned the bootleg code, are we not allowed to use a valid code for one of the new Wrigley bootlegs?

Comments

• Options
    kathynekkathynek of the earth Posts: 59
    You add the digital download to your cart and apply code at checkout.  I just used for one of the Wrigley shows and it worked for me.
    * St. Louis, MO - 02 July 1998 * Chicago, IL - 09 Oct 2000 * St. Louis, MO - 11 Oct 2000
    * Champaign, IL - 23 April 2003 * Las Vegas, NV - 06 June 2003 * Kansas City, KS - 12 June 2003
    * Chicago, IL - 18 June 2003 * St. Louis, MO - 05 Oct 2004 * Chicago, IL - 16 May 2006
    * Milwaukee, WI - 29 June 2006 * Chicago, IL - 05 Aug 2007 * Chicago, IL - 24 Aug 2008
    * Nashville, TN - 17 June 2009 * Nashville, TN - 18 June 2009 * Chicago, IL - 23 Aug 2009
    * St. Louis, MO - 04 May 2010 * Chicago, IL - 28 June 2011 * St. Louis, MO - 01 July 2011
    * East Troy, WI - 03 Sept 2011 * East Troy, WI - 04 Sept 2011 * Chicago, IL - 19 July 2013
    * Chicago, IL - 09 July 2015  * Chicago, IL 20 Aug 2016  * Chicago, IL - 18 Aug 2018 
    * Chicago, IL - 20 Aug 2018  * 2020 NO LUCK! :(
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    kathynek said:
    You add the digital download to your cart and apply code at checkout.  I just used for one of the Wrigley shows and it worked for me.
    Okay thanks for clarifying that last part. For some reason my order for the mp3 Wrigley II boot is still listed as "pending" even though I placed the order first thing this morning. It says a follow up email will be sent when it ships which has me scratching my head...um it's a digital download I should have it in seconds. I thought maybe it was because of the  codes we receive with our membership renewal didn't work for the Wrigley boots.

This sucks because I see everyone talking about how awesome they're sounding and I had it all lined up to come home this evening and pop open a nice cold Pliny, a splash of bourbon and some nice green while I relived that second night at Wrigley! UGH!

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    72jaybird said:
    I have a membership item code (not the bootleg code) that is showing Valid, but I can't find on the site where I'm supposed to redeem it. Any help? Also since I mentioned the bootleg code, are we not allowed to use a valid code for one of the new Wrigley bootlegs?
    It's in analog member items
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    kathynek said:
    Okay thanks for clarifying that last part. For some reason my order for the mp3 Wrigley II boot is still listed as "pending" even though I placed the order first thing this morning. It says a follow up email will be sent when it ships which has me scratching my head...um it's a digital download I should have it in seconds. I thought maybe it was because of the  codes we receive with our membership renewal didn't work for the Wrigley boots.

This sucks because I see everyone talking about how awesome they're sounding and I had it all lined up to come home this evening and pop open a nice cold Pliny, a splash of bourbon and some nice green while I relived that second night at Wrigley! UGH!

When you finish your order, it gives you a download link immediately. But you can still get to it.... do this: From pearljam.com, login in to your account,, then click on 'My Account' in the upper right corner...then click 'order history', then click on your order of the bootleg...then click the download link shown.
  • Options
    bazzer said:
    72jaybird said:
    It's in analog member items
    This is what I was looking for. Thank you very much!