Hi-Res Binaural and Avocado at HDtracks

2»

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    I enjoyed it on stereo speakers today a lot!, on headphones it does sounds much lower level wise, but being remastered for vinyl that makes sense since the loudness on  vinyl is a low level input.  I would say turn that shit up if it is too soft :-)
    It does sound different

Riot Act, Ten, Temple all sounded nice on a stereo set up

• JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Regarding the Self-Titled 2017 mix, I personally think it's quite an improvement over the original, even though I don't particularly like the toning down of some of the guitar fills here and there..

on a side note, I donwnloaded the WAV version (3,21 Gb size), and it's 192kHz/32 bit, despite being advertised as 192/24 bit..
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    Regarding the Self-Titled 2017 mix, I personally think it's quite an improvement over the original, even though I don't particularly like the toning down of some of the guitar fills here and there..

on a side note, I donwnloaded the WAV version (3,21 Gb size), and it's 192kHz/32 bit, despite being advertised as 192/24 bit..
    Wow. And some say 24 bit is overkill. My player won't play 32 bit, so if that happened to me, I would request a different version.