2016 Holiday Single?

1568101116

Comments

  • NamiNami NewfoundlandPosts: 5,600
    demetrios said:
    Has anyone in Canada received their Deep & 2016 Christmas single yet?

    nope
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • JG49071JG49071 Posts: 47
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,584
    JG49071 said:
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
    What do you mean stop?
  • JG49071JG49071 Posts: 47
    MedozK said:
    JG49071 said:
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
    What do you mean stop?
    as in doesn't finish, like the whole song isn't on there. They ran out of room for the whole song. I know a few others who got it and the same thing happened.

    The mp3's from the site work though.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,056
    JG49071 said:
    MedozK said:
    JG49071 said:
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
    What do you mean stop?
    as in doesn't finish, like the whole song isn't on there. They ran out of room for the whole song. I know a few others who got it and the same thing happened.

    The mp3's from the site work though.

    you must have gotten the limited edition 6" version

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446
    1995- New Orleans, LA
    1996- Charleston, SC
    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN
    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN
    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA
    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Columbia, SC
    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2
    2010- Bristow, VA
    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL
    2012- Atlanta, GA
    2013- Charlotte, NC
    2014- Cincinnati, OH
    2015- New York, NY
    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA: Raleigh, NC: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- Ed Ved- Louisville, KY

  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,214
    Still nothing outside of Philly
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD)
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 14,537
    lolobugg said:
    JG49071 said:
    MedozK said:
    JG49071 said:
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
    What do you mean stop?
    as in doesn't finish, like the whole song isn't on there. They ran out of room for the whole song. I know a few others who got it and the same thing happened.

    The mp3's from the site work though.

    you must have gotten the limited edition 6" version
    That's what she said. 
  • JG49071 said:
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
    WTF?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 4,955
    JG49071 said:
    MedozK said:
    JG49071 said:
    you're not missing much. Alive stops during Mike's second solo on a lot of copies.
    What do you mean stop?
    as in doesn't finish, like the whole song isn't on there. They ran out of room for the whole song. I know a few others who got it and the same thing happened.

    The mp3's from the site work though.
    You mean people actually take theirs out of the mailer and actually play them on a turntable?
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 7,051

    :smiley:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 2,432
    Had to listen to mine again today, thinking maybe I wasn't paying attention and it ended early.
    it played all the way, but only had about 2 revolutions left when the song finished, seemed cutting it closer than normal.
    im not an expert on vinyl, but aren't they all pressed from one master, how can so many be different?
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,584
    Mine gets to the end of the song, but locks up at the beginning of the runout groove. Seems like a bad cut, and for some reason they didn't catch it. But with that said, I definitely hear the complete song.
  • Just thought about this, they could have released a double-Alive 7'';

    - Alive with Krusen
    - Alive from Berlin with the string quartet and the audience singing the full song.

    Could have been nifty. 
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,927
    MedozK said:
    Mine gets to the end of the song, but locks up at the beginning of the runout groove. Seems like a bad cut, and for some reason they didn't catch it. But with that said, I definitely hear the complete song.
    That’s exactly how mine is 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013 •
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1,284
    Still nothing in NYC
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 2,238
    edited January 14
    Still nothing in Cleveland
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 257
    Nothing in CT
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Nothing in DE
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 14,537
    Dyer's gettin' upset! 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 40,949

    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DW139059DW139059 Posts: 224
    FWIW, I had this occur once with a 45... Turns out the problem was really that the arm bar wouldnt track any further toward middle, rather than the 45 "cutting off".  It had played fine on another turntable...  I forget the adjustment I had to make.  Any chance thats the issue with some of youse guys?
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
  • DW139059DW139059 Posts: 224
    Same "cut off" happens on my 2000 annual single as well, come to think of it...
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,584
    DW139059 said:
    FWIW, I had this occur once with a 45... Turns out the problem was really that the arm bar wouldnt track any further toward middle, rather than the 45 "cutting off".  It had played fine on another turntable...  I forget the adjustment I had to make.  Any chance thats the issue with some of youse guys?
    Nope
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 12,853
    Still nothing in NYC
    Nuthin in NYC continued...
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long IslandPosts: 149
    Got mine on long island today
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 648
    Showed up in North NJ today.
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,214
    Arrived in Philly suburbs
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD)
1568101116
Sign In or Register to comment.