Options

2016 Holiday Single?

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
    If (now) Can’t deny me is the 2017 single - any news what the b-side will be and when we analog members can expect a physical vinyl copy? Because I didn’t sign up for an analog membership only to receive a download version of one track. (Yes, I know that the year of Ol’e we got 3 downloads). 
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,734
    chelsea48 said:
    I've now got 2 :o
    Cool! Will pick up a 2nd when they put them up for sale in the months ahead. 
  • Options
    Just wondering if anyone in the UK who hadn't received their copy of Deep/Annual single and were being sent a replacement have received them yet? I was told a replacement was being sent about a month ago but it hasn't arrived yet.
  • Options
    chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Just wondering if anyone in the UK who hadn't received their copy of Deep/Annual single and were being sent a replacement have received them yet? I was told a replacement was being sent about a month ago but it hasn't arrived yet.
    I got mine about a week and a half after emailing 10C.
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909
    edited April 2018
    Still
     waiting for the replacement copy here too. Although my copy of the Ament single arrived today so who knows what is going on with the post.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • Options
    Thanks. Will give it another week and then chase it up.
  • Options
    CloneClone UK Posts: 140
    I'm still waiting for the replacement too.
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 285
    rw160510 said:
    Still
     waiting for the replacement copy here too. Although my copy of the Ament single arrived today so who knows what is going on with the post.

I also received my Ament single yesterday but am still waiting for a replacement holiday single. Crazy!!
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909
    It's finally here :rock_on:
    Anyone else think it's funny that run out grooves list alive as the b side and around and around as the a side. Typo central on this one :)
  • Options
    Still the wait goes on............
  • Options
    Anyone else still waiting??
  • Options
    ricjoricjo Posts: 15
    Clone said:
    Still haven't received the original or resent copy in London.

Was promised a new copy would be sent out end of March and nothing. 

Have just emailed them again to find out what is going on. 
  • Options
    Clone said:
    Yep. Same for me as the post above. No original or re-sent copy. Going to email again now.
  • Options
    Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    I've been chasing mine up. Have now had a shipment notification, which is more positive....
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 429
    ricjo said:
    Clone said:

Same here, apparently another copy is being sent. My postman isn't a fan so I can't blame him for pinching them.
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    ricjoricjo Posts: 15
    ricjo said:
    Clone said:

Same here, apparently another copy is being sent. My postman isn't a fan so I can't blame him for pinching them.
    :) We must share the same postman!

I also for a new copy shipped, having also received a shipping reference this time (something I never got before). Here's hoping it's third time lucky.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I've lost track of the holiday single schedule.   I was digital for a while and went analog June 2017, however since then I have not received a holiday single, am I missing something, or has it not dropped? 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited May 2018
    PSUS2H said:
    I've lost track of the holiday single schedule.   I was digital for a while and went analog June 2017, however since then I have not received a holiday single, am I missing something, or has it not dropped? 
    The 2017 single is (supposedly) You Can't Deny Me.  We all only have the digital copy at the moment.  No word on the physical release yet.

We just got the physical 2016 single in Feb/Mar this year.  They're ridiculously behind.  'Swhy I switched to digital this year.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    PSUS2H said:
    The 2017 single is (supposedly) You Can't Deny Me.  We all only have the digital copy at the moment.  No word on the physical release yet.

We just got the physical 2016 single in Feb/Mar this year.  They're ridiculously behind.  'Swhy I switched to digital this year.

I'll take that "Can't Deny Me" with a major grain of salt. The records have always come before the digital files. The songs are very rarely widely released.

They've always been behind, as the cutoff date for memberships is 12/31. You can sign up on 12/30 and be eligible. The old way had an arbitrary cutoff date mid-year and they tried to get them out in late December or early next the next year.

IMO, at this point, they could end a lot of the confusion by shipping them when someone signs up or renews that year vs sending them all in one batch the next year.

To PSUS2H, be sure to use your analog item code before the expiration date. Your digital download code never expires as long as you're active...this seems to be another confusion point.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Thanks all, I use my physical item code almost as soon as I get it, I appreciate the notice! 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Did the second copies sent out for the 2016 single/Deep arrive in the UK with anyone?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Turned up at the weekend - thanks 10c
    Nature drunk and High