Options

WTB: Autographed PJ item

jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
edited November 2017 in Lost Dogs
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to purchase something that is signed by the whole band. Poster, photo, tambourine etc...  Does anyone have anything that they can prove is authentic and that they’d like to sell?  

You can contact me directly at 
johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
...........and Evelyn 

Post edited by jpdannabelle on

Comments

• Options
    Hi everyone,

I’m looking to purchase something that is signed by the whole band. Poster, photo, tambourine etc...  Does anyone have anything that they can prove is authentic and that they’d like to sell?  

johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
    @cameronoconnor
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
    @cameronoconnor
    Thanks, I sent him a message. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Hi everyone,

johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
    @cameronoconnor
    Good guy to deal with!
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
    @cameronoconnor
    Good guy to deal with!
    Awesome. Thanks again.
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Pm sent. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,512
    Hi everyone,

johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
    I sent your info to a friend and he'll be contacting you shortly regarding a band signed poster.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Hi everyone,

johnpaul_d@hotmail.com
    I sent your info to a friend and he'll be contacting you shortly regarding a band signed poster.
    Great! Thanks for your help. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    i have a band signed poster that i'm going to sell soon for charitable purposes if interested

• Options
    i have a band signed poster that i'm going to sell soon for charitable purposes if interested

Sure. You can send me some pics and your price to my email above. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 499
    I'll send you an email.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048

shoot, i totally forgot about this...will try to get something to you this weekend. my apologies
  • Options

shoot, i totally forgot about this...will try to get something to you this weekend. my apologies
    No problem! Thanks!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    HH140540 said:
    I'll send you an email.
    Thank you. 
    ...........and Evelyn