Options

That one guy in LPT at the rail during GO...

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
edited October 2017 in The Porch
... who they cut to for like 3 seconds and was all into looking through his instagram feed or something on his phone.

Throw some money at Danny Clinch so he can George-Lucas that shot to have the guy roll a joint or replace him with a South American fan from one of the 2011 shows or something.

You don't look away from the band during Go. Haha.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    He was probably relaying the setlist :)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    aus_suz said:
    He was probably relaying the setlist :)
    Or Periscoping
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,846
    After lining up for 4 days he might have been exhausted.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    edited October 2017
    They have long shows.  Sometimes you look at your phone.  I remember taking a photo twice during an entire 3.5 hour show and got made fun of because someone posted a picture of all these people taking photos of the band.  "Why are they even there?"  "Watching the show through their screens.  Might as well watch tv." Etc...  Don't judge a moment in time. 
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    They have long shows.  Sometimes you look at your phone.  I remember taking a photo twice during an entire 3.5 hour show and got made fun of because someone posted a picture of all these people taking photos of the band.  "Why are they even there?"  "Watching the show through their screens.  Might as well watch tv." Etc...  Don't judge a moment in time. 
    Point taken, but definitely could have found a better crowd shot to use for those frames. There were thousands of fans screaming their heads off at that exact moment! A few shots like that were used poorly throughout the night, where there is a sing along shot, and a zombie is standing still in the frame focused in on.

Pick a different shot or leave it on the band. The purpose of those shots is to show the enthusiasm of the crowd. lol
    No need to show that half their fans are now 40+ old farts (me included) exhausted from a long day of waiting or camping out. lol

Overall excellent work by Danny Clinch .. Best quality live documentation of this band in this modern era on video on my opinion.
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2