Little Help

Looking to get some people to follow a new little record store in Shamrock Texas.  If you guys could look her up and follow spinningjenny71 on instagram.  She is a part of  jamily, so i thought it would be cool if a few folks could follow her.  I think her facebook is the same.  It is a small cool cool cool record store.  Thanks guys.

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    Looking to get some people to follow a new little record store in Shamrock Texas.  If you guys could look her up and follow spinningjenny71 on instagram.  She is a part of  jamily, so i thought it would be cool if a few folks could follow her.  I think her facebook is the same.  It is a small cool cool cool record store.  Thanks guys.
    Is this a brick and mortar store or on-line sales only or both?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Looking to get some people to follow a new little record store in Shamrock Texas.  If you guys could look her up and follow spinningjenny71 on instagram.  She is a part of  jamily, so i thought it would be cool if a few folks could follow her.  I think her facebook is the same.  It is a small cool cool cool record store.  Thanks guys.
    You used Jamily... uhg...

Does she have a twitter, FB, Snapchat account?
  • I knew you liked jamily, lol
  • Brick and mortar, nothing online yet, only been open a month
  • Looking to get some people to follow a new little record store in Shamrock Texas.  If you guys could look her up and follow spinningjenny71 on instagram.  She is a part of  jamily, so i thought it would be cool if a few folks could follow her.  I think her facebook is the same.  It is a small cool cool cool record store.  Thanks guys.
    You used Jamily... uhg...

Does she have a twitter, FB, Snapchat account?
    Facebook