TOTD Philly 2 2016 
    Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
    Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022
    New York 2022
  • Massive long shot, I know, but if anyone has a spare vinyl, or sees anywhere to get it at a reasonable price it would be much appreciated. Cheers
  • Hi there! Anybody knows any European online store that is selling the vinyl?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    DynaBCN said:
    Hi there! Anybody knows any European online store that is selling the vinyl?
    Saw this one .. https://www.banquetrecords.com/poncier/poncier-[black-friday-17]/BF17BR114 .. but it's sold out now.

• Demetrios, I wrote them and it seems they havent received yet any items. Today they answered a tweet I sent to Banquet saying: that are "hoping" to receive vinyl, but they are not "confident". Any other EU online store selling them?
    DynaBCN said:
    Demetrios, I wrote them and it seems they havent received yet any items. Today they answered a tweet I sent to Banquet saying: that are "hoping" to receive vinyl, but they are not "confident". Any other EU online store selling them?
    I'll keep looking. http://www.resident-music.com/home didn't have any in stock & they usually have lots of RSD titles up on their store.

• disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    I may have some extra records and possibly tapes. I won't know until I get my orders in the mail. If I do, I'll gladly help out people here that missed out. It may be next week though with all of the extra packages being sent this time of year. 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174
    I may have some extra records and possibly tapes. I won't know until I get my orders in the mail. If I do, I'll gladly help out people here that missed out. It may be next week though with all of the extra packages being sent this time of year. 

please put me on your list for a vinyl copy.

I can PM you any info.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Disilluzion, if you are from EU please put me in that list too :D 
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    I'm in the US. My main goal is to get all 3 colors, then to trade one for a Foo Fighters "black on black" edition of their new record, sold for $25 at their shows. After that, then I will sell any extra for my cost plus shipping.

I definitely don't want the tapes though, so those are up for grabs once I get them. I'm not sure why people are trying to bring them back, but to each their own, I guess. No judgment here. 
    edited November 2017
    Easy Street Records - Poncier Cassette http://easystreetonline.com/UPC/602557945065/_Poncier

Thanks S!

easystreetrecords Ho-Ho-Ho! Santa came early and dropped off more #Poncier #RSDBF @recordstoreday cassettes! Get 'em at store or at Easy Street Online. $10.99 #Singles #ChrisCornell #CliffPoncier #grunge Limited! goo.gl/jxNHNC

• ND260106ND260106 Posts: 101
    demetrios said:

easystreetrecords Ho-Ho-Ho! Santa came early and dropped off more #Poncier #RSDBF @recordstoreday cassettes! Get 'em at store or at Easy Street Online. $10.99 #Singles #ChrisCornell #CliffPoncier #grunge Limited! goo.gl/jxNHNC

FOR Australian buyers, it is $10.99 USD plus $20.00 USD shipping. This equates to approx. $40AUD. Good value!! 
    PJ
    2006 - Melbourne - Nov. 16
    2009 - Melbourne - Nov. 20
    2013 - LA Nov. 24 / Oakland - Nov. 26 / Portland Nov. 29 / Vancouver Dec. 4
    2014 - Melbourne - Jan. 24
    2018 - Boston - Sep. 2 / Boston Sep. 4
    EV
    2011 - Melbourne - Mar. 24
    2014 - Melbourne - Feb. 16 / Melbourne - Feb. 18
    TOTD
    2016 - Seattle - Nov. 21 / Seattle Nov. 22
    edited November 2017
    *edit

Thought Europe received copies on RSD. I guess their stores didn't.

Wonder when 10club will have copies up for sale.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,592
    demetrios said:
    *edit

Thought Europe received copies on RSD. I guess their stores didn't.

Wonder when 10club will have copies up for sale. 
    Or if they will have any for sale.  I remember the MLB single going up either the Thursday before or actually on RSD.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited November 2017
    I'm pretty sure the SOLAT / Breath 7" went up for sale in the PJ shop on Record Store Day.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• For those in the South Jersey/Philly area, Tunes in Marlton, NJ had 5 vinyl left two days ago after I bought mine.  You have to buy it at the store because they do not put their RSD stock online.

Cliff is a great artist.  Someone should give him a recording contract.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,014
    Is the vinyl still available to purchase online anywhere?  Was out of town and had no chance to pick one up.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,014
    demetrios said:
    It says not available now :(
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,224
    demetrios said:
    Shipping was only $34 to Canada lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    And shipped by FedEx. They are the worse. They will knock at your door. Let you signed to receive the package. All happy and shit so you don't have to pay any customs fees. Days later you receive a bill from FedEx to pay .. the customs and fees.
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    And shipped by FedEx. They are the worse. They will knock at your door. Let you signed to receive the package. All happy and shit so you don't have to pay any customs fees. Days later you receive a bill from FedEx to pay .. the customs and fees.
    I learned a few things about Fedex yesterday. Apparently Fedex ground isnt even delivered by fedex thats why they don't give you a bill. They contract out the delivery so the people who actually deliver to your door can't take money. Its their way around people self clearing. 
     Happened to me yesterday after they sent me a second bill from collections. I called them out on it and they reduced my bill to just taxes $43 when they originally wanted $105! 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,733
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    I learned a few things about Fedex yesterday. Apparently Fedex ground isnt even delivered by fedex thats why they don't give you a bill. They contract out the delivery so the people who actually deliver to your door can't take money. Its their way around people self clearing. 
     Happened to me yesterday after they sent me a second bill from collections. I called them out on it and they reduced my bill to just taxes $43 when they originally wanted $105! 
    What a scam. How is that legal?
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    For anyone wanting to trade their doubles to try and complete sets. I set up a trading thread here:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/267875/poncier-lp-tape-trading-thread/p1?new=1
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    So the FedEx van and delivery dude doesn't deliver it to your door step? Mine do. They even tell me no charges. Just sign and take your freaking Pearl Jam package. Days later I get a bill to pay for customs and fees on it. Those sneaky bastards!
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    So the FedEx van and delivery dude doesn't deliver it to your door step? Mine do. They even tell me no charges. Just sign and take your freaking Pearl Jam package. Days later I get a bill to pay for customs and fees on it. Those sneaky bastards!
    Depends which service you use, all fedex ground  are delivered by independent contractors. There's been lawsuits about Fedex underpaying them and not providing insurance etc.
  • bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 182
    Stopped in Easy Street today and they still have quite a few cassettes. 20 or so, maybe. All 3 colors represented.