JUST AN FYI Let's play two, shipping to Canada

I was able to order all 4 configurations on 1 order with $30 shipping. Thanks 10C for the great affordable changes.

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    What what? Vinyl, CD, DVD and Blu-ray for only 30 shipped to Canada? You gotta be kidding me?!?

Weeks back to ship just the Let's Play Two vinyl was $35 shipped to Canada. :/ 
  • Yep, I was surprised also. I was contemplating between 10C and Amazon. Decided to add all to my cart and that's how the order went through. 
    Wish they fixed this shipping cost a while back. 

• FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    So a few weeks ago I ordered the empty album box plus 4 of the reissue 7" singles and they charged me an extra $20 postage for the singles to the UK. I don't believe they are adding enough weight to cost this amount extra if indeed it should be extra. Are you saying the postage has been fixed now so it wouldnt happen if I was able to order today?
    edited October 2017
    FR181798 said:
    So a few weeks ago I ordered the empty album box plus 4 of the reissue 7" singles and they charged me an extra $20 postage for the singles to the UK. I don't believe they are adding enough weight to cost this amount extra if indeed it should be extra. Are you saying the postage has been fixed now so it wouldnt happen if I was able to order today?
    For the Let's Play Two, if you add all 4 that's what I got. $30.99 total shipped to Canada. Not bad of a deal. I wish I was able to place that order above with that rate before they fixed the shipping rate.

If you are pre ordering the reissues now ..  4 albums & the 6 seven inch singles ...

Post edited by demetrios on