Options

Bootlegs on iTunes

So, I don't quite get why the selection of bootlegs available on iTunes is so inconsistent. 2000 and 2003 are present, but no 2005. 2006 and 2008? Yep. But no 2009. And so on. It seems like the powers that be last uploaded bootlegs to iTunes back in 2013. That's four freakin' years ago! I wonder why the neglect? I'd like to see more boots released there because I know I'd drop $400+ in a jiff.

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,313
    Leeds is the only 2014 http://bit.ly/PJLeedsUKJuly82014
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Thanks, but your posts only confirm what I already know. I'd like to know why more boots aren't available on iTunes. Without a computer, there's no reason for me to purchase boots from the PJ site. No way to transfer to my phone. iTunes is it for me, and I'd more boot options!
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    edited September 2017
    Thanks, but your posts only confirm what I already know. I'd like to know why more boots aren't available on iTunes. Without a computer, there's no reason for me to purchase boots from the PJ site. No way to transfer to my phone. iTunes is it for me, and I'd more boot options!
    I use iTunes almost exclusively for music too, and I bought several boots from the store, but I also had success filling in some of my gaps buying from nugs. iTunes doesn’t like some of the hidef formats (flac and so on), but I’ve never had an issue adding the mp3s I bought to my iTunes library, if that helps you out some.

Personally I’m waiting for the rest of the 2006 tour to be (re)released, lol.

Edit to add I buy most of my boots directly from the PJ store, but go to nugs for the rest.
    Post edited by DarthMaeglin on
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022