See Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza in South America

Comments

• bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    Pfeuw! Very relieved to hear that!  I’ll send you the message when I’m home! Thanks for helping me out!
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    bernice said:
    Pfeuw! Very relieved to hear that!  I’ll send you the message when I’m home! Thanks for helping me out!
    I already anwered you! I'm glad to help  :)
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,615
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I booked a twin for Rio and Santiago, if anyone is interested in splitting the room give me a shout.
  • Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to purchase 2 tickets for Day 3 of Lollapalooza but keep having the purchase denied.  I've tried 2 different credit cards and have used my passport number as identification.  Has anyone based in the US been able to complete a purchase?  Any advice?  @kjmed any local insight would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

And if anyone has 2 spares for Rio, do let me know :)
  • AC121929 said:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to purchase 2 tickets for Day 3 of Lollapalooza but keep having the purchase denied.  I've tried 2 different credit cards and have used my passport number as identification.  Has anyone based in the US been able to complete a purchase?  Any advice?  @kjmed any local insight would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

And if anyone has 2 spares for Rio, do let me know :)

Hi, I assume you mean Argentina´s Lolla?
    Have you tried this first? it´s on the FAQ`s:
    How can I buy tickets from abroad?
    You have to register at the ticketera, and put an address from Argentina as a reference, then you have to select "withdraw at points of sale".

Basically, register, give local address (hotel maybe?), then select will call (although there are few other places where you can pick up your tickets from, try google maps for the one nearer your hotel). You should be ok.

• Thanks for the quick reply PJ1809 and yes, thats right, Im looking at the Buenos Aires Lollapalooza.  

I saw the FAQs but still struggling.  I have a feeling a large head slap moment is about to happen but what is "the ticketera"?  is there a url for registration you can share?  
  • pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    edited February 2018
    AC121929 said:
    Thanks for the quick reply PJ1809 and yes, thats right, Im looking at the Buenos Aires Lollapalooza.  

I saw the FAQs but still struggling.  I have a feeling a large head slap moment is about to happen but what is "the ticketera"?  is there a url for registration you can share?  
    This is the url for registration: https://www.allaccess.com.ar/event/lollapalooza-2018 
    Once there, go to "INGRESAR" (right upper corner).
    You can register using your FB account or your email.

Hope it helps.

If it doesn´t let me know what is the message you´re are getting while trying to purchase the tickets, so that maybe I can tell your what´s missing.

Good luck!

• Ah, in that case, I had previously registered with my email address but it only asks for my name, birth date email, and document number.  There wasnt a section for a local address.  I've tried a couple of different cards and attempted to make a single payment but each time I get an error message that says "Payment was rejected.  Please choose another means of payment."  Any thoughts?
  • AC121929 said:
    Ah, in that case, I had previously registered with my email address but it only asks for my name, birth date email, and document number.  There wasnt a section for a local address.  I've tried a couple of different cards and attempted to make a single payment but each time I get an error message that says "Payment was rejected.  Please choose another means of payment."  Any thoughts?
    Perhaps there are limitations with some CC? I sent an email to the ticketing vendor, let´s see if I hear back from them.
    In the meantime, in this same thread I saw that someone from Amsterdam (@bernice) was able to get tickets, maybe you can find some tips there...

• "Great minds, think alike"  :)
    I did the same this morning.  Lets see what we get back.

Thanks again for all the help!
  • AC121929 said:
    "Great minds, think alike"  :)
    I did the same this morning.  Lets see what we get back.

Thanks again for all the help!
    Hi, I didn´t hear back from All Access. Were you able to buy the tickets? could you sort the problem out? 
  • ha...I havent heard back either.  Im guessing this is par for the course.

Im still trying and have a few other kindly folks from this thread trying to help!  Its been a pleasant surprise to find so many kind and helpful fellow fans (present company included) willing to help a stranger!  
  • AC121929 said:
    ha...I havent heard back either.  Im guessing this is par for the course.

Im still trying and have a few other kindly folks from this thread trying to help!  Its been a pleasant surprise to find so many kind and helpful fellow fans (present company included) willing to help a stranger!  
    I´m sorry I can´t be of any more help.
    I´m guessing if you went through the registration process ok, the issue must be on the credit card, but I can´t be certain. Besides, people from abroad have purchased tickets....
    Have you check with your CC wether there´s something wrong or if the payment was in fact accepted? It wouldn´t be the first time wires get crossed
  • Yes, Im not sure what is wrong...my bank says the credit card is good.  If only someone at All Access would read my email ;)  cest la vie!  Im sure I'll figure it out but it may not happen until Im in BA at this point.

Thanks again!
  • radarradar Posts: 766
    anyone with one extra PJ ticket for Sao Paolo? still looking for one tix.
    thanks!
  • Also looking for SP tix
  • jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    I'll be in Argentina in a few weeks if anyone else is going...
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,615
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Looking for 1x Sao Paulo Lolapalooza ticket!!
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    Will I be able to get PJ merch cashless at Lollapalooza in Sao Paulo or is the band not part of that whole cashless paying?
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    Is this show happening today? 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    PJNB said:
    Is this show happening today? 

Wow!  No way it s gonna happen. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Read that was Pearl Jam's gear in the first pick too. If this show happens it would be nuts! Calling for 10mm of rain in the next couple of hours. 
  • pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    edited March 2018
    This news site reports that this sunday date of the festival is suspended: https://tn.com.ar/musica/clips/lollapalooza-argentina-2018-reprograman-la-tercer-jornada-por-la-tormenta_857342
    Post edited by pearljam1809 on
    This news site reports that this sunday date of the festival is suspended: https://tn.com.ar/musica/clips/lollapalooza-argentina-2018-reprograman-la-tercer-jornada-por-la-tormenta_857342

Wonder if lightning actually hit the screen to break it or just a surge. Crazy scene there hope everyone is safe from last night and they somehow pull this off. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    So sad news.. At least a tall are safe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,353
    Sucks for all concerned, especially those who waited in line though that hoping to get rail... yikes. 

• Glad that everyone is safe, but sad for those who were planning to go.
    "A beacon on dry land"