Options

New Rolling Stone Pearl Jam Special Collector's Edition

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said:
    My friend received his copies from the eBay seller on Sunday. Totally fast shipping! Shocking that USPS delivery service happened on a Sunday. Wish Canada Post delivered on Sunday's, or yet on Saturday's here in Atlantic Canada.
    They were just delivered yesterday to the magazine shop on my block in Halifax, not even on the shelf yet.  I asked for it and they had to go get it from their stock room.
    Cool! Are they selling it for the retail price of $16.99?
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    They are!
  • Options
    For some reason places near me that always have carried these have stopped recently.  Used to always grab them at Costco for cheaper, or Barnes and Noble would always have them as a backup.  Not sure if it's RS's financial issues now or what, doesn't make sense to me that those places stopped carrying them.
    Always liked collecting them, Tom Petty, Led Zep, Neil Young ones etc were great.  Glad PJ is finally getting one.  Just saw the Fleetwood Mac one at a local grocery store, never thought to check there, so hoping they get PJ in.
    last i read rolling stone is up for sale. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said:
    My friend received his copies from the eBay seller on Sunday. Totally fast shipping! Shocking that USPS delivery service happened on a Sunday. Wish Canada Post delivered on Sunday's, or yet on Saturday's here in Atlantic Canada.
    They were just delivered yesterday to the magazine shop on my block in Halifax, not even on the shelf yet.  I asked for it and they had to go get it from their stock room.
    Thanks for this. I am heading out now to check that out.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    silvo said:
    PJNB said:
    silvo said:
    If somebody could get me a copy and ship to the uk it would be appreciated, happy to PayPal money in advance
    No need to paypal in advance but if I see one at the shopping mall next time I am there I will pick it up and let you know. 

That's great, Thank you
    Hey I was able to get one for you today. I sent you a PM to get your details. 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Barnes and Noble had a stack...
  • Options
    Very nice!!!
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    demetrios said:
    Very nice!!!
    Did you manage to find one?
  • Options
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said:
    Very nice!!!
    Did you manage to find one?
    A friend of mine was able to pick one up from that eBay seller. I haven't checked Chapters or any local newstands  yet. 
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,184
    Buck, what state are you in?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    maverick said:
    Buck, what state are you in?
    Im guessing Kalamazoo Michigan!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    You are correct ^^^^^
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    $13.99 at Barnes and Noble.  Had plenty here near Dayton OH.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Picked one up at shoppers drug mart in the path. They had a lot 
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Good to know; thanks. Will keep an eye out around Toronto in the coming days.
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    Sarah said:
    Where in Toronto are you? I can buy an extra copy if you and meet up
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    It will be available in UK on 16/10 for £10.63 incl. shipping

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
     Barnes and Noble.  Had plenty San Antonio TX
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    Hiding behind President Putin Puppet at B&N in Framingham, MA.
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674

Didn’t need Mueller to rectify this situation!
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341
    For our GTA, Ontario, Canada fans..... I came across them being stocked in Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga this afternoon.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,151
    Here in Victoria, I didn't see any at the downtown Chapters or Shoppers Drug Mart.  Shoppers did have copies of the Paul McCartney one (which I'm guessing was the last one they did?) so I'm guessing they'll have some soon.
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,458
    Zod said:
    Here in Victoria, I didn't see any at the downtown Chapters or Shoppers Drug Mart.  Shoppers did have copies of the Paul McCartney one (which I'm guessing was the last one they did?) so I'm guessing they'll have some soon.
    I just got back from Wal-Mart in Vegas and they had the recent Trump issue in the magazine section and the McCartney special edition on the check out line end caps and low and behold the PJ edition was on another end cap. Booyeah! 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,458
    After first glance it seems to be pretty much the old interviews/stories in one magazine but there is pretty cool stuff towards the back like a "The complete album guide" and the "Bootleg Guide". 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    got my copy
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,988
    Bought one on Ebay. I'll just have to be patient to read it.

Thanks again for the thread. :bow:
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Just picked one up at the B&N in Hackensack, NJ. Plenty of them 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Sarah said:
    Where in Toronto are you? I can buy an extra copy if you and meet up
    I think I'm good, but thanks for the offer. I have a huge magazine store near my place.
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    footsteps10footsteps10 Danville, VA Posts: 77
    Just picked up the last copy at my local Walgreens tonight  =)
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Just remembered i had this
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13