Binaural, Riot Act, Pearl Jam, and Ten Reissues on Amazon

Comments

• Got my Avocado right away but still waiting on Riot Act and Binaural from Amazon. Is everyone still waiting on these?
    Yep. Thats the boat I'm in. Almost threw out Avocado in the trash as they sent it in with some other gifts I had ordered for friends for Christmas. It was at the bottom of the box, and the packaging blended in with the box. Only noticed as I started bringing the box to the trash and it felt a *little* heavier. 

I'm not sure if you guys ordered the singles from Amazon as well, but they kinda just thew them all together. I think Light Years was the only one that came in its own package
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Got my Avocado right away but still waiting on Riot Act and Binaural from Amazon. Is everyone still waiting on these?
    Yep. Thats the boat I'm in. Almost threw out Avocado in the trash as they sent it in with some other gifts I had ordered for friends for Christmas. It was at the bottom of the box, and the packaging blended in with the box. Only noticed as I started bringing the box to the trash and it felt a *little* heavier. 

I'm not sure if you guys ordered the singles from Amazon as well, but they kinda just thew them all together. I think Light Years was the only one that came in its own package
    Hmm. That's suprising as usually i find amazon record boxes for shipping are pretty solid. 
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    Received riot act and self titled, still waiting on binaural.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,039
    Got my Avocado right away but still waiting on Riot Act and Binaural from Amazon. Is everyone still waiting on these?

Hmm. That's suprising as usually i find amazon record boxes for shipping are pretty solid. 
    i ordered the singles from 10c and they came the sane way. none were in their own box
    I miss igotid88
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,972
    Prices dropped on Amazon.ca, CDN$ 93.82 for all 3
  • OgnitOgnit Posts: 63
    Looks like Binaural is finally going to ship from Amazon, back in stock on the 10th!
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Email from Amazon.ca today that Binaural and RA expected delivery is Dec 16, no update for Avocado but if I look at my order it says the 16th as well.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Rygar said:
    Email from Amazon.ca today that Binaural and RA expected delivery is Dec 16, no update for Avocado but if I look at my order it says the 16th as well.
    same cant wait to hear these beauts on vinyl!!  best christmas ever!  hahaha
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,827
    My LPs arrived in Australia last week! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,592
    Just got shipping notices for Binaural and Self titled, due for delivery on Dec. 11th.

back in stock on the 8th and 19th respectively
    I miss igotid88
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    kramer73 said:
    Just got shipping notices for Binaural and Self titled, due for delivery on Dec. 11th.l
    Same here.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,865
    It's strange how people ordering from Amazon seem to be randomly getting different titles. I got S/T close to the release date, but then Binauaral and Riot Act were delayed with no shipping estimate. Finally got two different shipping estimates for those two titles coming next week. I guess I've waited this long, I can be patient.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    Nami said:
    Rygar said:
    same cant wait to hear these beauts on vinyl!!  best christmas ever!  hahaha
    Just to update, I got an email from Amazon this morning that self-titled is expected to deliver on the same day ;)
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,592
    kramer73 said:
    Just got shipping notices for Binaural and Self titled, due for delivery on Dec. 11th.
    Now they bumped up my delivery to this Friday!  lol
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    Ordering from Amazon.de was a huge waste of time by the way. I should have just waited for my original Amazon orders to ship. I've got both now and am waiting on the second order from Germany. False promises on the delivery date.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Have received all three..R/A, Binaural and Avocado as of this morning from Amazon.ca. They are on the way my fellow Canucks.
    Avocado and Binaural are really nice pressings. I got a warped R/A tho.

igotid88 said:

back in stock on the 8th and 19th respectively
    nice not to see Temporarily Unavailable and see it in stock
    I miss igotid88
    I got Binaural and Riot Act from Amazon.ca on Friday, S/T is expected today.
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    How is your R/A Hawk... Mine has a bit of a warp...Sounds good tho
    Bigrfish said:
    How is your R/A Hawk... Mine has a bit of a warp...Sounds good tho
    My S/T is warped really bad, only LP2 though. I'll be returning that one. Riot Act definitely has a bit to it as well but nowhere close to S/T. I'm not really picky when it comes to slight warps but this one is almost laughable it's so bad :disappointed:
    My Amazon.ca order hasn't shipped yet. Torture when they're in stock :P
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    No warping issues or packing issues from either my Amazon US or Amazon De shipments.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    edited December 2017
    Got my copies! Stocked to finally have all of their studio work on wax now.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
    Back to 21.89
    I miss igotid88
  • edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    Just received my copy of Avacado from Amazon... warped :( . This is my 2nd copy as well, the first was even worse. The 2nd one keeps skipping due to the warp up until halfway through Life Wasted. The 2nd disc is fine! Grrrrrr
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edgesr said:
    Just received my copy of Avacado from Amazon... warped :( . This is my 2nd copy as well, the first was even worse. The 2nd one keeps skipping due to the warp up until halfway through Life Wasted. The 2nd disc is fine! Grrrrrr
    Good thing Amazon has a good return policy. But damn that sucks - I wonder if you just have terrible luck, or warped Avocados are just that common?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,916
    I have had 2 copies of Avocado from Amazon UK. Both warped, but weirdly warped in exactly the same way. First disc worse than the second. 

Binaural is OK.

Riot Act also warped (First disc only).
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    tino_11 said:
    I have had 2 copies of Avocado from Amazon UK. Both warped, but weirdly warped in exactly the same way. First disc worse than the second. 

Binaural is OK.

Riot Act also warped (First disc only).
    Did you return the 2 warped copies? Both of mine are going back but I'm a bit concerned Amazon thinks I'm taking the micky! 
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,916
    Just one, I thought they'd all be the same. Has anybody had a good copy from Amazon UK?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam