Options

OK the box sets are sold out now tell us what we get!

124»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    Zod said:
    I'm on the fence about the box.  I've been rebuying the reissues to go along with my original records.   I could put the whole remastered set into the box, but it's almost 90 us for the box plus shipping.  The collector in me says do it..... but that's alot for a box :(
    Way too much IMO. Frankly, I would consider this box to be an unnecessary annoyance. It's just one more step to getting the album off the shelf and onto the turntable. I don't really see the point of just getting the box. Not for $90, anyway. (I do see the point in buying the whole boxset if you don't already have all the albums of course, but really think of the box as basic packaging for that, not as an awesome thing I'd specifically want).

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited September 2017

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”