2017 Pearl Jam Complete Vinyl Box Set

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    So wonder how many people bought the max number of these... :rofl:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PP193448 said:
    So wonder how many people bought the max number of these... :rofl:
    i'm sure a few
  • These didn't sell out yet?
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Why is "Ten" in the complete vinyl box so big? (See picture above)
    How do you mean? Are you looking at the lighter colored portion of the cover as though it's the side of the album? If so, it's not - it's just the lighter portion of the background behind the "PEARL JAM" letters on the front cover.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,348
    These didn't sell out yet?
    Its a lot of money, buddy
  • Bought the box set, likely will keep sealed for a while.   Already have all but S/T and Binaural.  Will probably buy those from my local shop if available and get an empty box down the line to fill.  
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Why is "Ten" in the complete vinyl box so big? (See picture above)

It's just an optical illusion! 
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 713
    looks like Lost Dogs and Rearview Mirror just went up in price!
    Randall's Island, NY 9-29-1996, MSGNYC 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSGNYC 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSGNYC 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18
  • Why is "Ten" in the complete vinyl box so big? (See picture above)
    How do you mean? Are you looking at the lighter colored portion of the cover as though it's the side of the album? If so, it's not - it's just the lighter portion of the background behind the "PEARL JAM" letters on the front cover.

• I'm hoping there is some extra goody in this box set that they didn't mention yet.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    These didn't sell out yet?

I'm guessing a lot of folks don't want a 2nd copy of Backspacer!! :rofl:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

I'm hoping there is some extra goody in this box set that they didn't mention yet.
    What if the box was on colored vinyl.... that would be efffing hilarious.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    For those who buy more then 1 Box Set, shipping is cheaper to Canada. And you don't need to place a separate order.

When you buy 1 ..

Standard International Shipping - $124.99
    UPS Standard - $67.48

When you buy 2 ..

Standard International Shipping - $163.99
       UPS Standard - $102.92

• I find it strange that they're not offering Lightning Bolt or Backspacer vinyl for sale in the shop anymore considering they're readily available anywhere.
  • Have every album except for Binaural. But bought one...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,702
    MedozK said:
    I'm hoping there is some extra goody in this box set that they didn't mention yet.
    Some people don't like colored vinyl so I'd hope they would announce that. 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,348
    MedozK said:
    Some people don't like colored vinyl so I'd hope they would announce that. 
    I think we get just the COA
    so this is classic
    Wrigley vinyl/cd...preorder
    Soldier Field...preorder
    vinyl box...preorder
    7"...preorder
    matt cam...preorder

it will be a good mail day one day!
    Randall's Island, NY 9-29-1996, MSGNYC 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSGNYC 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSGNYC 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18
    I'm probably going to use the extra box I got for the original pressings and substitute Lost Dogs and Rearviewmirror for Backspacer and LB if they fit.
  • MedozK said:
    I'm probably going to use the extra box I got for the original pressings and substitute Lost Dogs and Rearviewmirror for Backspacer and LB if they fit.

lol

I can tell you're thrilled! I'm happy for you. I'd be happier for you if Mariotta could finish his drives though.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    edited September 2017
    MedozK said:

lol

I can tell you're thrilled! I'm happy for you. I'd be happier for you if Mariotta could finish his drives though.lol
    :lol:
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    I bought three of those boxes.  Why, because I'm an asshole and I hate having money. I counted 31 pj vinyl on my shelf so I'm hoping I can fit them all in those boxes, but I doubt it seeing as I got those three reissues.  God I hate money.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    the question is ..all albums are reissues? or some ..like backspacer lb are original releases?
    concidering ten-vs-viatalogy-no code-yield-binaural-riot act-avocado are new ones
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    the question is ..all albums are reissues? or some ..like backspacer lb are original releases?
    concidering ten-vs-viatalogy-no code-yield-binaural-riot act-avocado are new ones
    We won't know till we get them, but I would not be surprised if they were all new cuts.
  • I will probably put the tmr record in instead of backspacer. Pretty excited for this box lol
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Already having the originals and the reissues so far, the dilemma of what to buy is crazy. Im glad this wasn't super limited because I must have spent 45 mins adding and subtracting things in my cart. I ended up buying an empty box and  4 singles (Nothing as it seems and Light Years originally never had proper sleeves and made very little difference to the postage cost, Save You and WWS were never on 7" so definitely wanted them). There's no way the LPs will not be available cheaper here in the UK. I'm well aware though I've just paid $100 for a cardboard box which is distressing but Im just going to fill it. All my reissues are official Euro pressings, does that mean I should fill the box with Euro reissues. I guess if being a PJ collector was easy it would be boring.
    edited September 2017
    FR181798 said:
    Already having the originals and the reissues so far, the dilemma of what to buy is crazy. Im glad this wasn't super limited because I must have spent 45 mins adding and subtracting things in my cart. I ended up buying an empty box and  4 singles (Nothing as it seems and Light Years originally never had proper sleeves and made very little difference to the postage cost, Save You and WWS were never on 7" so definitely wanted them). There's no way the LPs will not be available cheaper here in the UK. I'm well aware though I've just paid $100 for a cardboard box which is distressing but Im just going to fill it. All my reissues are official Euro pressings, does that mean I should fill the box with Euro reissues. I guess if being a PJ collector was easy it would be boring.
    Yea, usually pressings from 10C are the US pressings. So I have already made my mind up to buy the additional reissues from Europe so I will also have the Euro pressings when they are released. Will probably us AmazonUK
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    Yea, usually pressings from 10C are the US pressings. So I have already made my mind up to buy the additional reissues from Europe so I will also have the Euro pressings when they are released. Will probably us AmazonUK

me too...i still need a EU No Code
    probably all the 7" will be EU'd too
    and the disease goes on...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    You can use Amazon USA from resellers. Sometimes cheaper then Amazon UK. Bought all the Pearl Jam Euro reissue pressings from Amazon Canada resellers. Amazon UK were selling them almost 15-20 dollars more.
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    You can use Amazon USA from resellers. Sometimes cheaper then Amazon UK. Bought all the Pearl Jam Euro reissue pressings from Amazon Canada resellers. Amazon UK were selling them almost 15-20 dollars more.
    Thanks, good idea.